Absences

load previous
Feb 4, 2022 6:56 pm
Monday through Friday next week, I'll be on vacation with my wife, so I will probably be light on posting, if at all.
Feb 11, 2022 6:59 pm
Wife just had baby #2. So my usaual slow posting may be extra slow
Feb 11, 2022 7:53 pm
Congratulations!!!
Feb 12, 2022 8:58 pm
Birthday shenanigans lasting into the weekend; sorry about the late posts for my games, but I should be able to catch back up tomorrow.
Feb 12, 2022 9:28 pm
Happy birthday @Data!

Len

Feb 12, 2022 10:12 pm
Congratulations on completing another orbit around your local star, Data!
Feb 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Just took a home test and my 'cold' is apparently COVID. My posting rate will likely be slow for a bit as a result. So far it is on par with a bad flu. Hopefully it will stay at that level.
Feb 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Good luck! I hope it won't get any worse and that you'll recover soon
Feb 20, 2022 6:19 pm
I hope you get through it quickly and without any lasting effects!
Feb 23, 2022 7:50 pm
Apologies for my absence in most of my games this week! I have been feeling under the weather since Sunday and have had very little energy, hope to get caught up soon :)
Feb 26, 2022 11:01 am
I have a little news:

I live in Rio and Brasil is a catholic country.

That means Carnival starts today and lasts until Mardi Gras (tuesday).

That also means no school for my kids, so it will be hard to post until wednesday.

I will try post if I can, but there is no guarantee. Sorry...
Feb 26, 2022 8:53 pm
SurferofSaragar says:
I have a little news:

I live in Rio and Brasil is a catholic country.

That means Carnival starts today and lasts until Mardi Gras (tuesday).

That also means no school for my kids, so it will be hard to post until wednesday.

I will try post if I can, but there is no guarantee. Sorry...
Sounds fun! Have a good time with your family for Carnival :)
Mar 1, 2022 10:37 pm
Back after a troubling hiatus, a super-extended nonattendance as it were. Apologies to anyone involved in my previous game(s). I hope to play again and host a story or two in the very near future.
Mar 2, 2022 5:38 am
Had a little medical scare today with my mom (she’s ok), but I’m pretty exhausted, so I most likely won’t be able to post in my games until pretty late or tomorrow.
Mar 2, 2022 1:21 pm
I'm glad your mom's ok, @Data!
Mar 2, 2022 4:04 pm
Indeed!
Mar 5, 2022 12:07 pm
With my workload the way it is and a new member of the family, I've chosen to step away from GP. There's simply not enough hours in a day.
Mar 5, 2022 4:19 pm
All the best SchadDad! Hope you can return to GP if you have more free time in the future.
Mar 6, 2022 11:35 am
My apologies for the extended delay. I’ve been trying to post, but this week/end has fried my brain. I’m going to try to get a little more rest today before I try again.
Mar 7, 2022 11:04 pm
Just as a heads up for anyone that I've got in any of my games and any games that I'm playing in: got a lot on my plate and the mental toll is great. If you've not seen me post recently, work's had me hounded and with the upcoming date of my friend/roommate moving out, I've been just about completely wiped in terms of creative font. I've got my "easy" week at work, so I should be able to catch up, but until the move happens, my posting rate should be considered, unfortunately, rare for the next two weeks. I am by no means looking to back out or shut down anything during this time.
This message is being sent to all games and discord for thorough notification as to not leave anyone out of the loop. I can only say sorry for the event and give thanks to those who are giving me their patience. If you're in one of my games and wish to bow out due to the current circumstances, I will understand and will reach out to anyone who wishes to return if you say as such.

(This message will NOT self-destruct despite the writer's feeling to)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.