Absences

load previous
Mar 9, 2022 2:23 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
My best friend died last night. I came here to say I might disappear for a bit, but I think it's going to be the opposite. My closest circle of friends also happens to be my gaming group. We've been playing D&D for almost 30 years. But with kids and careers we haven't played in years. I don't think we'll be playing again anytime soon. So I think I'm going to be spending even more time here on GP than before. I'm already in more than two dozen games but damn, give me more. I need to play. I need this.
That was April, 2016. Lost another buddy from the same group today. We're another person closer to a TPK.
Mar 9, 2022 2:42 pm
sorry to hear that
Mar 9, 2022 2:51 pm
Very sorry to hear that Jabes.
Mar 9, 2022 3:09 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
That was April, 2016. Lost another buddy from the same group today. We're another person closer to a TPK.
Aw man. My heart goes out to you buddy.
Mar 9, 2022 4:00 pm
So sorry to hear that, Jabes, take any time you need
Mar 9, 2022 5:24 pm
Sorry to hear that, friend ☹️
Mar 9, 2022 6:02 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Sorry to hear that Jabes, my condolences.
Mar 9, 2022 9:10 pm
Condolences, Jabes. Losing friends is always hard.
Mar 11, 2022 8:18 am
I’m sorry for my absence, I was in the hospital for a sudden emergency and didn’t really have internet/time.

The last few weeks have really been one thing after another, so I’m afraid I need to call a temporary hiatus while I recover. I’m not sure how long, but I will try to get back to the games I’m running as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone who sent me a message while I was gone - I appreciate the well wishes and miss you all!

Could those of you in my games post this notice in the game forums too? I’m home now, but in bed on my phone, and it’s tougher to copy paste.
Mar 11, 2022 8:23 am
Data says:
I’m sorry for my absence, I was in the hospital for a sudden emergency and didn’t really have internet/time.

The last few weeks have really been one thing after another, so I’m afraid I need to call a temporary hiatus while I recover. I’m not sure how long, but I will try to get back to the games I’m running as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone who sent me a message while I was gone - I appreciate the well wishes and miss you all!

Could those of you in my games post this notice in the game forums too? I’m home now, but in bed on my phone, and it’s tougher to copy paste.
Hey buddy. We'll miss you, and get well soon.
Mar 11, 2022 8:27 am
Data says:
I’m sorry for my absence, I was in the hospital for a sudden emergency ...
No worries, Data. Get yourself back in good shape :) the games will be there when you feel better. Get well soon!
Mar 11, 2022 8:29 am
Speedy recovery to you, will post in the forums for you
Mar 11, 2022 8:54 am
Hope you get well soon @Data - take it easy
Mar 11, 2022 2:33 pm
Get well soon. We'll be here when you come back. No rush!
Mar 14, 2022 2:45 pm
Advance notice for those unfortunate souls in my PbP orbits -- will be on vacation and generally AFK from March 19-27th. There's a slim chance I'll be checking in, but best to count on Harrigan Radio Silence.
Mar 14, 2022 3:57 pm
Have a great time!
Mar 14, 2022 4:32 pm
CherokeeWind says:
Have a great time!
Looking forward to it! Tulum, Mexico, here we come.
Mar 14, 2022 7:18 pm
Harrigan says:
CherokeeWind says:
Have a great time!
Looking forward to it! Tulum, Mexico, here we come.
Tulum? Going for the beaches, the ruins or something else?
Mar 15, 2022 4:59 am
Verrain says:
Tulum? Going for the beaches, the ruins or something else?
Bit of everything. Beaches, nature preserves, good Mexican food, some low-speed relaxing. Might get to some of the ruins, but we've also done that before when we were there years ago...
Last edited March 15, 2022 4:59 am
Mar 19, 2022 12:04 am
Starting our trip eeeeeearly tomorrow morning, last minute things tonight, so I'm punching out on posting for at least 48 hours. Maybe until March 28th. Have fun in all the games, everyone, autopilot my PCs as necessary!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.