Absences

load previous
Sep 2, 2023 8:35 am
All my sympathies, Mnrtoler - all the best...
Sep 14, 2023 6:34 pm
LightOfMidnight says:
I've been a bit sporadic past few weeks and may continue to do so. I've had bad family news. (Touch wood fixable by surgery but I'm still having moments of distraction/panic)

This is scatter brained, so I may nee poking, reminding of posting etc. Trying to get myself up to date over next couple of days and go from there.

On top my housemate has had two bad sets of news of various kinds, so I may need to be around communal areas to make sure he's okay, which will take me away from pc.

SO still around just.. yeah poke me if need be.
Just to keep people updates... A lot of this is still going on so I've been in a very odd heads pace for ages and been erratic/absent I some games.

I'm trying to get on top of things but mental health hasn't been great due to all this so please do poke if you need a post.
Sep 25, 2023 6:12 am
Traveling this week -- posting will be sporadic in the games I run and play in. Should be back in fighting trim by the weekend.
Sep 27, 2023 10:44 pm
Last week I became a father! My wife and baby are happy and health and doing great so far.

I expect I won't have much time to commit towards gaming for awhile. I've been decreasing my games and activity over the last few months in prep, but I thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone is looking for me. In the meantime, I hope to explore some solo gaming since others won't be relying on my responses for that. I might use GP to record those games since I know and like the interface, although I've been considering doing it by pen and paper just to get a little less screen time. I'll see how it goes. So you might still see me poking around and occasionally checking-in or posting, but I might not be able to respond to messages timely.

I hope life will eventually settle into a rhythm that allows me to join and commit to group games again, but if not, thanks Keleth for creating and funding the site, all the mods for volunteering their time, any users who have helped contribute either technically or socially to make it a great community, and all my past gaming colleagues for the great experiences here at Gamers' Plane.

Cheers!
Sep 28, 2023 12:54 am
Congratulations, Chalrytharendir! We hope to see you again some day.
Sep 28, 2023 11:10 am
Woot! Congrats @Chalrytharendir ! May your offspring's rolls always be in their favor.
Sep 28, 2023 11:13 am
Congratulations C. So you must have passed at least one charisma check. Wishing you three all the best, mate.
Sep 28, 2023 11:31 am
One of the best kind of absence posts. Congrats!
Sep 28, 2023 2:05 pm
Congrats! As a father of four, I can say that you may be surprised by just how much time you actually have when it comes to PbP gaming. I got a lot of writing done on my phone while rocking the baby back to sleep at 2 am!
Last edited September 28, 2023 2:05 pm
Sep 28, 2023 2:39 pm
Congratulations! These first six months are precious, so try and get enough sleep so you remember them later, haha!
Sep 28, 2023 3:04 pm
Chalrytharendir, congratulations! 🎈🎇 It's the best of times. Enjoy those wonderful moments.
Sep 29, 2023 6:48 am
Will be away this weekend. Have to take a impromptu road trip tomorrow. Will be back on Monday and probably posting regurlarly from Tuesday.
Sep 29, 2023 10:26 pm
I've mentioned in most of my games I'm moving this week. Tomorrow is the big day and internet seems to be out at the old house already, so very limited to cell phone here-- will update all games Sunday and apologies again for the delays.
Sep 29, 2023 10:26 pm
I've mentioned in most of my games I'm moving this week. Tomorrow is the big day and internet seems to be out at the old house already, so very limited to cell phone here-- will update all games Sunday and apologies again for the delays.
Oct 2, 2023 9:15 pm
@Rabbits @The_Librarian @dominion451 @FlyingSucculent @Merivel @Naatkinson @saevikas @Chalrytharendir @bowlofspinach @hafizzle @kalajel @Gnellson @Khulod @MaJunior @TrustyJustin @SavageBob @TheHumbug @ctme2000 @therecusant @BedzoneII @Phil_Ozzy_Fer @RoAries @TheGenerator @saevikas @rpgventurer @Furmyr

I will be out most of the week because of a broken water line in one of our offices. I've got to basically replace every piece of office equipment we have there, so it's going to take some time. I MAY post, but I may not be able to. Please bear with me.
Last edited October 2, 2023 9:15 pm
Oct 3, 2023 2:30 am
No worries! Good luck!
Oct 3, 2023 8:13 am
Wish you luck with it, thanks for letting us know!
Oct 3, 2023 3:34 pm
Appreciate the heads up. Gl there!
Oct 3, 2023 3:52 pm
No worries, good luck with that!
Oct 3, 2023 6:34 pm
Yikes. Good luck, FL. Thanks for letting us know.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.