Absences

load previous
Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm
I'm really sorry to hear that. Take care of things on the home front and we'll be here when you are available
Apr 30, 2018 11:44 am
My condolences to you and your family.
May 7, 2018 2:18 am
Sorry for your loss, Wardomo. :(
May 15, 2018 3:21 am
Just a heads up that I will be on vacation Sat-Wed (5/19-5/23) but will try to check in occasionally.
May 15, 2018 3:45 am
Moofsalot says:
Just a heads up that I will be on vacation Sat-Wed (5/19-5/23) but will try to check in occasionally.
Funny coincidence, I will also be out from 5/19 to 5/23. I doubt that I will be able to post during that time, but you never know.

edit - correction, it's now 5/18 through 5/22.
Last edited May 16, 2018 3:01 pm
May 19, 2018 10:23 pm
Thanks everyone. I ended up being away a lot longer than anticipated. Really haven't been able to maintain a regular schedule for quite some time. I had no idea the sheer amount of stuff involved with resolving the affairs of a dead family member.
May 20, 2018 7:26 pm
Unexpected travel last week, and will be gone for the next two as well. :-/ If I'm in one of your games feel free to drop me (I've haven't been able to give any of them the time they deserve) or move me along....
May 20, 2018 7:37 pm
Checking -- I'm still pretty busy day-to-day, but will try and see if there's enough time to breathe life into one of the games I've got running (or if not, then close them out and await when that is). I hope folks are doing well generally (though my condolences to WarDomo's unexpected loss).
May 31, 2018 5:30 pm
Vacation and travel plans for me, from 04 June 2018 through 15 June 2018. Don't know how much wifi access I'll have for mobile posting, so consider my participation to be extremely limited.
Jun 12, 2018 1:21 pm
Monsoon weather has been wreaking havoc on internet connection so I apologize my game involvement this week has been and will continue to be intermittent.
Jun 17, 2018 3:46 pm
I'm having some breaker box issues, which means that until the electrician comes around (the guy's really busy and he doesn't know yet when he'll have time to come here), if I don't want to risk burning my house down, I'm going to have to be sporadic on my electricity usage, which means my posting might be getting sporadic in the next few days to possibly a week.
Jun 27, 2018 9:39 am
Finally getting around to doing this. If you haven't probably noticed already, my participation in everything has dropped drastically. Work has been extremely demanding to say it lightly to the point that my free time is just spent relaxing or making sure that I'm eating. I really don't see my involvement improving, especially with the 4th coming up.

To the games I'm in, feel free to autopilot my characters or remove me from the game; I believe I've set up most of my games where my character isn't the focus.

To the games I'm running, hopefully I can get somethings in motion but it is unlikely. I'm not planning on closing them just yet, as I do still want to continue running but things will move at a molasses pace.
Jun 27, 2018 10:56 am
I'm going to be out 7/1 - 7/4. Decided to go out of town with my wife. :)
Jun 30, 2018 6:16 pm
I'll be away from today (June 30th) until about July 5th.
Jul 6, 2018 6:46 am
I'll be travelling with possibly flaky internet the next week (7th-15th July). I'll check in when I can (probably in the evening, central european time)
Jul 6, 2018 9:26 am
I will be gone for the next few days, back Sunday the 8th. I won't be posting while I'm away.
Jul 6, 2018 11:46 am
I'm leaving this weekend for the cottage and I won't be posting all week. I'll be back online on Saturday July 14, so I'll catch up then. Please feel free to take actions on behalf of my characters in the meanwhile.
Jul 8, 2018 12:19 pm
I'm going to be offline until tomorrow night due to extensive traveling and a poor data plan.
Jul 9, 2018 11:39 am
I'm away at a few cottages for the next week or so. Spotty or no internet with little alone time to write. This means no posts until about July 18th.

Thanks!
Jul 14, 2018 1:00 am
Updates may be slow the next few days. I have a gout flare in my left hand that is making typing a laborious process. Hopefully it'll heal up some (on steroids for the inflammation) this weekend and I can be back to my "normal" self.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.