Absences

load previous
Jan 16, 2018 4:47 pm
szemely says:
I didn’t go through anything that bad, just had to extend the break a bit...
WELCOME BACK!!!!
Jan 16, 2018 4:48 pm
kalajel says:
Good news. My Mac is back and in working order. It took a good 3 hours to put my backup back on my HD, but at least I'm no longer stuck using a decrepit old laptop which sounds like it could die on me at any moment now...
Hooray!
Jan 17, 2018 2:57 pm
I woke up today and I thought I would cough up a lung. I'll try to keep up, but I only have the energy to sit at the computer in five minute intervals.
Jan 17, 2018 4:41 pm
SelectiveAmnesia says:
I woke up today and I thought I would cough up a lung. I'll try to keep up, but I only have the energy to sit at the computer in five minute intervals.
Quit smoking. :P
Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm
kalajel says:
Quit smoking. :P
I did 17 years ago, the very same day I quit moonshine. To my defense, I only started with both the night before :P
Jan 19, 2018 5:55 am
Players of my games and lunitar (the GM for my one game I play) have likely noticed my inactivity of late. I had some travel with the family last weekend for a long weekend of them-skiing (still working on my ACL recovery). Work is hammering me lately and I /think/ it will clear up but not until after the first week or so of February. I'm not "absent" just really spotty for a bit.
Jan 21, 2018 7:01 pm
Thanks, everybody!!

(LoL, Naat! Not sure my return deserves such a honor, but thanks! :-))
Jan 22, 2018 6:50 am
Hey everyone. So, between grad school, student teaching, grading papers, my own research paper, teacher certification stuff, job fairs/hunting, and family life, I have just become completely overwhelmed! I knew it would be a lot, but I thought that I would at least have some time at night to sit down and write a few posts here or there. The last week or so has proven that I won't be able to, at least not right now, as I'm finding myself more and more commonly waking up without remembering when I laid down to sleep.

I'm going to have to take a break from GP (and several other things), as much as I really, really don't want to. I'll be able to look back into rejoining in (I hope) a few months, when things get less busy. Really sorry to anyone whose game I'm in. I'll be back as soon as things calm down, if there's still space.
Jan 29, 2018 9:56 pm
I am closing on my new house on Wednesday, so I'm going to be super busy packing and then moving for the next week or so. I will attempt to get on every so often to do some posting, but I can't make any promises!
Jan 29, 2018 11:14 pm
Grats on the new house Naatkinson!
Feb 2, 2018 5:09 am
I apologize for being somewhat unreliable over the past few weeks. Work has been brutal, and it's only about to get worse with Valentine's rolling in.
Feb 2, 2018 7:53 am
I should probably apologise for my itermitancy as well, I haven’t got much of an excuse for it but I’m hoping to get over it soon...
Feb 7, 2018 5:20 am
Sorry for my slow pace this week- work is kicking my butt. I hope to catch up by Friday.
Feb 7, 2018 6:09 pm
My apologies for not announcing my absence a while ago, for I entered a deep depression after I lost a friend in the Las Vegas shooting- I should've let you all know that I was taking a leave for a while, and I'm sorry for not doing so. I am back however, and I have a campaign I've been working on, and would love to run if anyone is interested.
Feb 7, 2018 9:19 pm
Ah, hello depression my old friend... I totally understand you here.
Feb 12, 2018 12:40 am
I'm very sorry for your loss. That was a terrible tragedy.
Feb 12, 2018 1:08 am
No need to apologize, it's always hard to lose someone close to you :(
Feb 12, 2018 11:44 am
That's horrible. Naatkinson is right. No need to apologize when real life happens. We're happy to see you back.
Feb 15, 2018 8:28 pm
Hey everybody.

Going to be gone for the next nine days until the 24th without reliable wifi. Posts will be very sporadic, if at all, unfortunately. :(
Feb 26, 2018 9:14 pm
Work has been mentally draining. Hope to get back to less distracted posting by end of the week.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.