Absences

load previous
Nov 30, 2020 2:56 pm
Alright, everyone I am playing with. I am back and will be taking the time today to catch up.

KCC

Dec 27, 2020 6:42 am
My wife had a baby today, a little bit earlier than expected. :D

Will try my best to keep up with posting. South Korean hospitals are fairly hands off when it comes to baby care for the first week. But I may need to reduce the number of games I’m in overall.

Len

Dec 27, 2020 6:57 am
Congratulations KCC69!
Dec 27, 2020 2:43 pm
Wow, congrats and best wishes to momma and the baby!
Dec 27, 2020 3:00 pm
KCC69 says:
Best excuse EVAH. Congratulations!

KCC

Dec 27, 2020 3:04 pm
Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate it!
Dec 27, 2020 3:22 pm
Wow! A holiday child. Congrats!
Dec 27, 2020 4:02 pm
Congratulations! A great way to bring in the new year! Enjoy every minute. The time flies by very quickly.
Dec 29, 2020 5:11 pm
I hate to be one of those people that just ghost out of nowhere. Everyone knows we have enough of that here. But I am going to have to step away from GP starting today while I try to do a better job taking care of my mental health issues. I am terribly sorry to everyone here that this impacts. Thank you for your understanding. I hope to be back sooner rather than later, but we’ll see.
Dec 29, 2020 5:20 pm
Take care of yourself griffrpg, it's job #1 of course.
Dec 30, 2020 8:15 am
I'm going to lack onlne time from today to about the 3rd of January because of New Year celebrations. :) I might show up to post an odd reply here and there, but can't guarantee it. Feel free to ghost my characters when applicable! And happy upcoming New Year, everyone!
Dec 30, 2020 9:14 pm
KCC69 says:

Will try my best to keep up with posting. South Korean hospitals are fairly hands off when it comes to baby care for the first week. But I may need to reduce the number of games I’m in overall.
Awesome news congratulations

Len

Dec 30, 2020 9:52 pm
griffrpg says:
I hate to be one of those people that just ghost out of nowhere....
It's not ghosting if you let everyone know first! Withdrawing from games is necessary sometimes, especially in these times, and nobody will begrudge you for it. I hope everything smoothes out for you soon.
Jan 1, 2021 2:59 pm
Hey everyone. Life has been busy. Sorry I haven’t been posting. Life is going to be hectic for another month or so. If you can’t wait that long on me or my characters, I totally understand. I will not be able to post for about a month or so. Sorry everyone.
Jan 8, 2021 12:10 am
[ +- ] KCC69's post
Just learned of you great news! Congratulations KCC69!
Jan 14, 2021 12:56 am
Might be afk for a few days while my house gets repainted.
Jan 15, 2021 10:52 pm
Had service interrupted for the last few days but back on track now.
Jan 16, 2021 6:06 am
GeneCortess says:
Had service interrupted for the last few days but back on track now.
Good to know. Glad to have you back
Jan 26, 2021 3:50 am
Just wanted to let my GMs and players know i won't be posting till Thursday.
Jan 28, 2021 9:47 am
I'm sorry for my recent absence, I've been having headaches for the past few days for literally no good reason, and it made it hard to deal with screens. :( I hope it stops soon, and I'll try to reply in games more consistently, but just in case: I'm still around even if silent!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.