Absences

load previous
Sep 14, 2020 11:09 pm
Okay adjusting to school has been more fun than planned, as housemate also pretty unwell (not the big one, but still concerning). Managed to update a bit over last couple of days, hope to finish off by tomorrow.
Sep 16, 2020 1:57 pm
Okay (feel like I’m constantly writing on here these days, but there you go), I’m still really freaking swamped but will hopefully be able to post in all of my games tomorrow. Sorry to everyone I’m playing with for the inconvenience 😕
Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm
Hey, I'm also pretty swamped irl at the moment. I'm often available to come online for OOC and shoot some quick replies that way but it's become more rare for me to find enough time to sit down and write out IC posts.

I'm still trying to keep up in all the games I'm still in. For the games I'm running, just be more patient with me. I'll still keep them going, just at a slower rate.
For games I'm playing in, I'll also still continue but feel free to move ahead without my input whenever possible and reasonable. I'll reply as often as I can.
Oct 2, 2020 11:30 am
I apologise for recent delays in my answers, I've been feeling a bit out of sorts for the last few days. I shall recuperate this weekend and return with renewed energy, hopefully. I'll try to keep up with OOC threads, just please forgive my lack of focus. :)
Oct 5, 2020 2:15 am
For those in my games (or if I am in yours), I am in the process of clearing out my man-cave and making it livable again and this has resulted in delays in posting. Please be patient.
Oct 12, 2020 1:30 am
As an update, (realise been posting here a lot recently) I am pack to posting, but in middle of job applications etc, and thoughts of such are taking prevalence while still trying to do my current one, and occasionally I am forgetting to check the site/post. so if I haven't posted a while and am holding the game up, please do poke me, either on discord or pm.
Oct 17, 2020 8:21 pm
I am a bit under the weather. I did not post much yesterday and probably won't post much today.
Oct 17, 2020 8:22 pm
Hope you feel better soon, Mach!
Oct 17, 2020 8:36 pm
Feel better Mach!
Oct 17, 2020 11:44 pm
Get better soon.
Oct 18, 2020 7:27 am
Hey buddy, look after yourself
Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm
I have off and on posting next 3 days. Down with shingles.
Oct 23, 2020 3:21 pm
GeneCortess says:
Roofing is a tough gig. (Sorry for the bad joke, I understand Shingles can be excruciating.)
Oct 23, 2020 6:23 pm
GeneCortess says:
Hope it don’t get to bad mate
Oct 27, 2020 8:28 am
To any and all of my players, my apologies. I have tested positive for Covid 19 and have to cancel my games. I feel bad, but I have to take care of my health now. I hope to be ok, but if not, this is Azerin77 signing off. Thank you.
Oct 27, 2020 8:41 am
I hope you don't come down with the symptoms and that you get over this soon.
Oct 27, 2020 9:08 am
Very sorry to see you go, but understand. Zombies got you..
Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm
Hey everyone. I tried to get back into the swing of things last week, but I can tell that I just don't have it in me to be active enough in games right now. Therefore I'm shutting down all of my games as I don't want to keep y'all hanging. I'm very sorry to all of my players and I do hope that I can find the capacity to return again down the line because I have had a ton of fun.
Oct 27, 2020 2:08 pm
Sorry to hear that Sass. Hope things get better for you, and definitely look forward to playing with you again if you are able to come back.
Oct 27, 2020 2:10 pm
Buddy - don't worry about it, and thank you for letting us know. I really enjoyed the game, and I don't think finishing with the characters all running in different directions throughout the underdark is the worst ending in the world.

Look after yourself man, and maybe we'll meet again in a future game.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.