Absences

load previous
May 6, 2020 4:07 am
Okay again my schedule has been rather erratic but I will commit as much time as I functionally can sometimes I am just exhausted and must take a long nap.
May 6, 2020 6:09 am
DeJoker says:
Okay again my schedule has been rather erratic but I will commit as much time as I functionally can sometimes I am just exhausted and must take a long nap.
Don't burn your self out. It's not worth it! Just call it and claim a week off from GP or something
May 6, 2020 3:42 pm
Nah -- its not burn out for me -- as I already know how to regulate this -- having done this kind of thing for numerous years over the years -- just me letting all the players know that I am here and am doing my best to -- while preventing burn out -- post semi-regularly based on a schedule that is fluctuating making getting into a rhythm rather difficult -- as routines and rhythms are how I can get lots of things done and never suffer burn out
Last edited May 6, 2020 3:42 pm
May 12, 2020 1:16 am
Gene Cortess is about again. Seems I lost many games but hope some will note my return.
May 12, 2020 2:26 pm
Gene Cortes is welcomed back
May 18, 2020 3:36 pm
As some know, Having a bit of mental health joy with things. Am able to make some post, but may be sporadic for a bit, especially for big ones, like the games I GM. Trying to sort it out. (Don't worry its no where near a worse case scenario, just brain is very ennui right now)
May 18, 2020 3:42 pm
Just take care of yourself and post whatever and whenever you have the energy to. Feel better
Jun 11, 2020 5:44 am
I want to apologize for my prolonged absence recently. I could go on about how my AP exams transitioned directly into my family's move, and then immediately after that my computer's charger broke and I just recently got a new one, and all of those things for sure did make it harder to post, but they were surmountable. If I'm being honest, my mental health has been on a rapid decline now that school's out, and I have much less structure in my life; I've been using those other things as excuses to do hardly anything. I've finally decided I was fed up with myself doing nothing and have taken steps to ensure I'll be better in the future.
Jun 11, 2020 5:59 am
Hey, SphericalSphere1 - it's okay. This is a crazy moment in time, and we're all responding to it differently. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself.
Jun 11, 2020 1:43 pm
SphericalSphere1 says:
I want to apologize for my prolonged absence recently. I could go on about how my AP exams transitioned directly into my family's move, and then immediately after that my computer's charger broke and I just recently got a new one, and all of those things for sure did make it harder to post, but they were surmountable. If I'm being honest, my mental health has been on a rapid decline now that school's out, and I have much less structure in my life; I've been using those other things as excuses to do hardly anything. I've finally decided I was fed up with myself doing nothing and have taken steps to ensure I'll be better in the future.
I went through the same process when I finished school. It's like if you where somehow thrown into an unknown vacuum.
Don't stress yourself out, it's completely normal to need time to find a new structure in life.
Jul 4, 2020 6:00 pm
I am doing a 24 hour TTRPG charity event with my Uni group (Other discord) so my response may be short/sporadic over the day, and the next due to recovery
Jul 4, 2020 7:24 pm
LightOfMidnight says:
I am doing a 24 hour TTRPG charity event with my Uni group (Other discord) so my response may be short/sporadic over the day, and the next due to recovery
Thanks for update. Best of luck with your marathon. Don’t forget to take a short rest.
Jul 6, 2020 6:27 am
Okay just a heads up -- got over-heated on friday played havoc with the my plans for the weekend as I spent a lot of time sleeping -- going to try to catch back up this week sorry for the delays
Jul 18, 2020 10:19 am
I’m gonna have quite a busy weekend so I’ll be less active today and tomorrow, but I’ll be back to full speed on Monday
Jul 23, 2020 2:38 pm
out of town from today until Monday without internet
Jul 31, 2020 8:10 pm
I'm on vacation for a week now. I'll still be checking in but less frequently than usual.
GMs that I'm playing with, if I'm not specifically needed for something, feel free not to wait for me. If I'm needed somewhere, I'll still find the time to post.
Aug 3, 2020 1:31 pm
Okay Real Life took a big role this weekend so much of what I was planning on doing I was not able to get to -- my apologies to all those affected by this delay will strive to get things completed as quick as time allows -- but rest assured I have not taken on anything new and will not until I have everything I am doing currently running more smoothly
Aug 3, 2020 5:22 pm
I’m dealing with a sick toddler, ie severe lack of sleep, so I might be a bit spotty over the next couple of days. Fingers crossed he’ll sleep through the night tonight
Aug 3, 2020 6:02 pm
Been working 60+ hours these past two weeks. It's catching up to me, so I may not be quite as active.
Aug 5, 2020 12:32 am
I'm back home with my family for next two weeks. I orgi ally wasn't going to post and Internet is fine etc... Then I remembered my Mum and I will talk for hours and darn I meant to post 5 hours ago and now it's 1.30 in the morning.

So I will still be posting just may be more I termittent than usual.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.