Absences

load previous
Aug 6, 2020 8:37 pm
Adding to this I have been ill 9not the big one) causing pain all day that's just dying down, and will likely be around for a couple of days and smashed my laptop screen on top of it so very drained rn. Will try and slowly roll out posts to catch up.
Aug 8, 2020 7:44 pm
I'll be gone from August 21st to August 26th with reduced time/ability to post.
Aug 20, 2020 4:09 pm
Okay I am sure my players and perhaps some of my GMs has noticed my more sporadic and delayed posting so just posting a note to let you all know I am all still here just -- yes having issues with free conscious time -- and by that mean free time where I awake enough to think -- been working harder than usual and trying to help with organizing a few things at home -- so my mind has been very tired in the evening making posting difficult at best and many times I just go to bed early -- sadly not that spry chicken anymore but I do not give up either -- so if you stick with me I will be back to something I am more used to aka more regular posting --- but this will greatly depend on those things I have no control over -- aka real life situationals
Aug 20, 2020 4:24 pm
Hey friends! I am going camping for four days beginning... NOW! ... see you all when I return.
Aug 20, 2020 5:33 pm
Sounds like fun. Enjoy
Aug 21, 2020 12:14 pm
I have a family event Saturday and Sunday which might impact my availability
Aug 29, 2020 10:24 pm
I haven't been doing great last couple of days. I hope to catch up with everything this evening/tomorrow, just a heads up.
Aug 31, 2020 4:34 am
DeJoker says:
Okay I am sure my players and perhaps some of my GMs has noticed my more sporadic and delayed posting so just posting a note to let you all know I am all still here just -- yes having issues with free conscious time -- and by that mean free time where I awake enough to think -- been working harder than usual and trying to help with organizing a few things at home -- so my mind has been very tired in the evening making posting difficult at best and many times I just go to bed early -- sadly not that spry chicken anymore but I do not give up either -- so if you stick with me I will be back to something I am more used to aka more regular posting --- but this will greatly depend on those things I have no control over -- aka real life situationals
I hope you return back soon DeJoker
Sep 2, 2020 2:19 pm
Feel mentally drained today thanks to a busy week and a long day at work, so I might not make it to post today
Sep 2, 2020 3:07 pm
Started work again today. Was fairly light today, as was just taken through the various proecedures no in place, but may be a bit buisy for a while while I get used to working again
Sep 2, 2020 3:17 pm
No worries - thanks for the update LoM.
Sep 4, 2020 12:48 am
I am going to be away through at least Monday. Do not know if I will have any internet connection or time to post.
Sep 9, 2020 2:21 pm
I'm going to have to step away from the table for a bit. My daughter was admitted to the hospital and it looks like she'll be there for a while. If anyone reads this and I'm in a game with you, please pass the word along. I don't want anyone thinking I'm ghosting their game.
Sep 9, 2020 2:32 pm
We're thinking of you and wishing your daughter a speedy recovery.
Sep 9, 2020 3:59 pm
Squadfather44 says:
I'm going to have to step away from the table for a bit. My daughter was admitted to the hospital and it looks like she'll be there for a while. If anyone reads this and I'm in a game with you, please pass the word along. I don't want anyone thinking I'm ghosting their game.
Bloody hell man, hope she gets better soon.
Sep 9, 2020 4:08 pm
Squadfather44 says:
Wishing you and your family the best possible outcome, Squadfather44.
Sep 9, 2020 5:03 pm
Squadfather44 says:
Best wishes, and very understandable.
Sep 11, 2020 6:49 pm
Squadfather44 says:
Good luck, and we'll be here when you can come back.
Sep 14, 2020 3:03 pm
Playing Dodge'em with hurricanes again. If I'm out for a few days, please bot me (if I'm in your game) or wait for me. This one looks to be a direct hit. See you on the other side.
Sep 14, 2020 3:05 pm
I wish you and your family well, WhtKnt. Good luck.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.