Absences

load previous
Apr 8, 2020 5:48 am
Y'all,

I have been away for a long while. A lot of life changes and PTSD work troughs.
I owe a lot of folks apologies for vanishing. Sad we left so many games hanging.
Still don't have capacity to run anything right now. But I might want to play some and get a distraction from the coming apocalypse.

Missing some GP Games if yall will have me?

Garett (MetaGameGate)
Apr 8, 2020 6:03 am
Life happens. We had no games in common, but I have found this to be a pretty forgiving and welcoming crew.

Welcome back.
Apr 8, 2020 6:07 am
Welcome back then :)
Apr 8, 2020 11:45 am
Meta welcome back! Missed you!
Apr 8, 2020 12:44 pm
Glad to see a familiar handle return. Welcome back!
Apr 8, 2020 2:54 pm
Welcome back!
Apr 22, 2020 6:14 pm
So I've always made my absence announcements in the applicable individual game forums before, but presently I'm involved in so many games that this seems to be appropriate now, so...

Hey everyone whom I'm involved in games with!

I will have some reduced activity levels possibly until May, as I have a work deadline approaching and will be busier than normal with that.

Apologies! But I'll be back at it again as usual soon enough!
Apr 22, 2020 7:04 pm
GOing to have exams next week despite transitioning to online classes, will be focused on those.
Apr 26, 2020 6:05 pm
Apologies to all, but circumstances have changed around here so that I will be able to be online a lot less than I used to. To my GMs, please feel free to bot my character as appropriate. To my players, our games will continue at a much slower pace until my situation changes.
Apr 27, 2020 1:08 am
Since this is the easiest method to notify all -- RL with Family took place this weekend derailed my plans too tired (good tired) to do much posting should be back to normal this week though
Apr 27, 2020 11:00 am
I'll be off for a week, and i won't have time to answer, so i'll keep that for when i'll return.
I'll check from time to time to keep myself informed, but see you in one week.
May 1, 2020 4:15 pm
I will be away through Monday with little to no cell service or internet.
May 1, 2020 8:57 pm
Exams are done, so I will be getting caught up over the weekend. Monday will be most likely for me to post, but I'll try to get something up over the weekend if I can.
May 2, 2020 5:41 pm
Genecortess is absent till the day this virus ends I have a feeling.
May 2, 2020 5:52 pm
GeneCortess says:
Genecortess is absent till the day this virus ends I have a feeling.
Hmm, that could take well over a year... the only thing that can make this virus go away is a vaccine, and those take time to develop.
May 3, 2020 8:07 pm
Just as a heads up, my sleep schedules become screwed lately and my attempts to fix it past few days have gone badly. So for a couple of days may be a bit of a shambles, but will try and get everything sorted out.
May 3, 2020 10:53 pm
LightOfMidnight says:
Just as a heads up, my sleep schedules become screwed lately and my attempts to fix it past few days have gone badly. So for a couple of days may be a bit of a shambles, but will try and get everything sorted out.
Take care of yourself, I hope you are feeling better soon. Re-regulating your sleep cycle is a process that can genuinely suck. I'm no doctor, but for what it's worth, I've had some success with a melatonin supplement...
May 4, 2020 12:35 am
Cheers for the tip. Will have a look. Am liking gonna have a chat with a GP about sleepills. It just appears I;m naturally a night owl, and with no work to keep a schedule by I'm having fun.
May 4, 2020 7:47 am
I'm back, i have to work for now, i'll see everything that needs my attention tonight :)
May 6, 2020 3:12 am
Sorry but my schedule is crazy hope to catch up some Thursday but might take til the weekend.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.