Absences

load previous
Feb 24, 2020 5:10 pm
I need to apologize to my GMs and players. I have less than two weeks to a local convention on which I serve as the Game Operations Director, overseeing the entire gaming room (which is the largest gaming floor in my area). I also have to make a trip to Dallas this weekend that cannot be avoided and I have possible jury duty starting on Monday next week. Anyway, I will update when I can. I haven't forgotten you, just been very busy.
Feb 29, 2020 4:27 pm
Sorry all. Have been crazy for the past 2 weeks at work and had a death in the family this week. Will get back to posting next week but could be spotty the following week (March 9th- 13th) as I’ll be away on vacation.
Feb 29, 2020 4:30 pm
I'm sorry for your loss, Moofs.
Mar 2, 2020 7:26 pm
I will be offline for most of easter Fastaval is the largest con in Denmark
Mar 2, 2020 7:47 pm
Oooo when does this Easter Fastaval start and end ??
Mar 2, 2020 9:05 pm
DeJoker says:
Oooo when does this Easter Fastaval start and end ??
8-11th of april
Mar 3, 2020 7:41 am
Hello everyone, I was on the site briefly a couple of years back but had to disappear quite suddenly because of a lot of RL issues I was experiencing at the time. Firstly, to those of you who were in a game with me I apologise for letting you all down. That said I’d love to come back on here, get into a game or so and give things another go if you will have me?
Mar 3, 2020 7:47 am
Sure, good to have you back!
Don't think I was in a game with you, but I am looking forward to playing with you!
Mar 7, 2020 11:23 pm
Sorry to those I did not inform, but it was kind of a rushed announcement. I was with my wife in the hospital for the last week and could not post. I should be back full on Monday. Sorry guys.
Mar 7, 2020 11:44 pm
Good luck, eyetyrant. I hope everything works out well.
Mar 8, 2020 6:23 pm
theeyetyrant says:
Sorry to those I did not inform, but it was kind of a rushed announcement. I was with my wife in the hospital for the last week and could not post. I should be back full on Monday. Sorry guys.
Thanks for the heads up. I hope your wife is doing better.
Mar 10, 2020 2:29 am
Okay, I'm back. The con was great, but very tiring! We had about 1500 unique visitors, which is pretty good for a convention our size. Guests included Morgan Berry (voice actress), Jay Little (gaming guest), Brendan LaSalle (from Goodman Games), and fantasy artist/gamer Melissa Gay. I found time to run two original Savage Worlds adventures (a fantasy jaunt titled "The Banshee's Tower" and a Weird War II adventure called "The Dogs of War"). Jay Little signed my copies of Age of Rebellion and Edge of the Empire and Brendan signed my copy of How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck. All in all, a good weekend! I'll be getting back into the swing tomorrow.
Last edited March 10, 2020 2:30 am
Mar 10, 2020 10:48 am
Apologies to all this applies to, I'm on a bit of a go slow across my games at the moment. My fiancee is laid up with a stinker of a cold (not the big bad going round at the moment thankfully) so my free time is a bit more limited than normal. Should be able to keep on top of the games I'm a player in without too much difficulty but those that I'm running will be on a bit more affected.
Mar 10, 2020 4:55 pm
mcneils5 says:
Apologies to all this applies to, I'm on a bit of a go slow across my games at the moment. My fiancee is laid up with a stinker of a cold (not the big bad going round at the moment thankfully) so my free time is a bit more limited than normal. Should be able to keep on top of the games I'm a player in without too much difficulty but those that I'm running will be on a bit more affected.
Oh, dear. Hope she feels better soon! I have a sick infant, so I understand. Crossing fingers she gets better soon and you avoid the bug.
Mar 10, 2020 5:57 pm
Good luck y'all. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both. :D
Mar 12, 2020 3:24 pm
I’m going to be traveling the next couple of days and will be slow to post.
Mar 15, 2020 12:47 am
Sorry for my inactivity for the past few days - I've not been feeling well recently, and probably won't for a few more days. Screens give me some serious headaches right now; but I'll try to answer in all games after the weekend. Sorry again!
Mar 15, 2020 1:31 am
Get healthy most important but thanks for the heads up
Mar 15, 2020 7:10 am
Get well soon Flying! Take all the time you need
Mar 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Hey guys,
I am a nurse in training in Germany.
Thanks to CoViD 19, my work schedule may increase in the coming weeks. I won't be absent completely, but it may take me longer to post.
I hope everyone here is fine right now and stays healthy.
And most importantly: don't panic, you'll survive! Just get some levels in Paladin and you'll be immune~
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.