Absences

load previous
Dec 2, 2019 8:52 pm
Airickson says:
I'll be checking out of my games until Monday, December 2nd.
Back and ready to rumble.
Dec 2, 2019 10:18 pm
I was supposed to have a brief court hearing today. It's expanded until tomorrow and I'm not sure when it'll be done. I probably won't have time to post until it's done. If you're in one of my games, and you're at a spot to RP, have at it, and I'll let you know when I'm back.
Dec 3, 2019 1:32 am
I'm in a whole bunch of games, so heads up on the fact that I'll be traveling during the two middle weeks of December. I'll still keep up with posts, but will be slower. This also means that I thought I'd better retire from some games as well, and I've reached out to various people to explain why.
Last edited December 4, 2019 3:10 pm
Dec 16, 2019 6:23 am
I mentioned this before, on Discord, I think, but I should say it again now: To everyone who has me a player or as a GM, please pardon my absence. Christmastime is the busiest time of year for me, and this particular holiday season is hitting me extra hard. I don't intend to drop any games-- those I run WILL continue as soon as my real life obligations let up, and I would like to return to the ones I play (if the my GMs will have me).

Happy Holidays, everybody!
Dec 23, 2019 3:30 am
I will be posting but it will be erratic for the next few days as I will be working a lot due to Christmas in a few days as I work in retail.

I apologize for the games I am just getting going but want to start right,
Dec 23, 2019 6:47 pm
I'm having some weird issues with connection to GamersPlane and a few others sites, and combined with the holiday hustle I'm going to be here less often until January.

Happy holidays, everyone! :D
Dec 23, 2019 7:45 pm
Out of town from the 26th to the 30th
Jan 10, 2020 9:30 am
Gaelicat says:
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't let people know what's up in the games I'm in, but I didn't really get the chance. I've been hospitalized since Tuesday due to some health issues that have flared up again and I probably won't be home for another day or two. I'm not sure when I'll be posting again, but I'll be sure to let you know.
Phew, it's been a LONG time since I last posted here. A lot has been going on since I was hospitalized some 7 months ago which really affected both my personal and professional life, so I put everything else on the backburner for a while. The games I was part of here completely slipped my mind, so I apologize to all players and GMs that reached out and never heard back. I appreciate your concern!

Anyway, things are looking better now. I've somewhat adjusted to living with this condition and I'm finally feeling confident enough to say that I'm back. I can't promise that physical and/or mental health issues won't cause me to disappear for a bit again, but hopefully not for that long. I've had some time to dig into solo RPGs and writing, but I'm honestly missing the social aspect and my condition makes it pretty hard to show up to games in person. I've got some ideas in the working, some I hope I'll get to run some games soon.

It feels good to be back!
Jan 10, 2020 2:01 pm
That's great news, Gaelicat, welcome back!
Jan 10, 2020 7:59 pm
Welcome back. I joined since you left, but glad to hear you are feeling better
Jan 10, 2020 8:18 pm
Same here, but welcome back!
Jan 12, 2020 6:02 am
Hello, folks!

I've been away for longer than I said I'd be, and for that I apologize. Unfortunately, it's not over yet: it'll be another 7 days before I can get away from work long enough to spend some time on GP. To my players, our games will resume at that time. To my GMs, I would love to come back and play my characters. If you've kicked me out during my long absence, I won't hold it against you.

Cheers!

Jabes
Jan 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Hi Everyone,

The time has come for me to accept that I need to retire from GP, because I'm just not able to participate often enough. I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you, because GP was always a place I could escape to and find a warm welcome. That helped me through a rough time in my life, so never underestimate the effect of cumulative small kindnesses.

I may be back someday, but in the meantime, I'm sending my best to all of you, with gratitude.

-Marithyme
Jan 21, 2020 4:00 pm
I have enjoyed playing alongside you, Marithyme. You will be missed!
Jan 21, 2020 4:04 pm
You will be missed.
Jan 21, 2020 4:14 pm
We love you Marithyme, and we'll miss you.
Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm
We’ll miss you!! Best of luck!
Jan 22, 2020 1:50 am
You will be missed Marithyme! I hope you find your way back one of these days :)
Jan 27, 2020 1:14 am
I'm asking all my folks to forgive me for a few days. I had a friend commit suicide this morning and I need some time to process this. I will be back in a day or three. In the meantime, if you or someone you know needs to talk, PLEASE call someone! Send me a private message if nothing else. I am always willing to listen and I promise that it will remain confidential!!
Jan 27, 2020 1:42 am
Sorry to hear that WhtKnt
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.