Absences

load previous
Mar 15, 2020 9:01 pm
Firstly, I do not have COVID19.
Secondly, I have some kind of viral thing attacking my lungs and I will be absent for a couple of days.

To all my GMs, feel free to move me along.
Mar 15, 2020 9:09 pm
Good luck and thanks for being on the front lines helping people!
Mar 15, 2020 9:53 pm
Thanks for the update, Mach. Get well soon!
Mar 15, 2020 9:56 pm
Get well soon Machiabelly!
Mar 16, 2020 1:33 pm
Thank you for your hard work on the front lines, Caesar! Take care!

Get well soon, Machiabelly!

Stay safe, everyone!
Mar 16, 2020 2:44 pm
My postings may end up being erratic over the next few weeks. I am a supervisor at a pharmacy. Our work schedules are going to be very fluid. I am also making sure that I get extra rest to keep my immunity system up as I live with my parents who are elderly and my father in particular is at high risk.
Mar 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Good luck Viking. Good plan to keep your immunity up.
@Mach, hope you feel better soon.
Mar 17, 2020 9:08 pm
SavageBob says:
mcneils5 says:
Apologies to all this applies to, I'm on a bit of a go slow across my games at the moment. My fiancee is laid up with a stinker of a cold (not the big bad going round at the moment thankfully) so my free time is a bit more limited than normal. Should be able to keep on top of the games I'm a player in without too much difficulty but those that I'm running will be on a bit more affected.
Oh, dear. Hope she feels better soon! I have a sick infant, so I understand. Crossing fingers she gets better soon and you avoid the bug.
Thanks but afraid I didn't escape unscathed and have been suffering with it as well. Just about getting back to normal but I'm mostly working from home now and we've decided to pull our daughter out of school so I'm thinking it'll be best for the time being to put the games I'm running on hold as I just don't have the time to keep on top of them at the moment. Still going to be posting in the games I'm playing in for now as they're easier for me to keep on top of
Mar 18, 2020 12:12 am
Get well, mcneils5 :)
Mar 23, 2020 5:18 pm
This isn't a note about an absence, but I'm posting here because game times might be affected. I'm hoping not, but we'll see.

We have about half staff at work now, and that means I'm doing things I wouldn't normally be doing. That means a bit less time online during the day. On a good day, this extra stuff takes about 15 minutes. On a bad day, it could take a couple hours. If there's a run of bad days, there's a chance I'll get behind on games.
Mar 30, 2020 2:18 pm
I seem to be coming down with something. Apologies for not showing up for any of my games to play or GM.
Last edited March 30, 2020 2:18 pm
Mar 30, 2020 2:48 pm
Stay hydrated or something, Jabes. Speedy recovery!
Mar 30, 2020 3:48 pm
Take care, Jabes.
Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm
Be well!
Mar 30, 2020 7:57 pm
noooooooooooo, Jabes! What about the pastries?!
Mar 30, 2020 7:59 pm
Take care of yourself
Mar 30, 2020 10:45 pm
Stay well Jabes!
Mar 31, 2020 6:08 am
My apologies everyone, I went through a health crisis, some months ago and had to close my games. I am sorry to any who were in my games, it was a tough time for me. Thank you.
Mar 31, 2020 11:44 am
Thanks, guys! It was another one of my migraines. Gone after a full night's sleep!
Linus says:
Pastries pretty much stopped the moment my city was quarantined first week of March. We've pretty much just been in survival mode. 0__0
Belus312 says:
My apologies everyone, I went through a health crisis, some months ago and had to close my games. I am sorry to any who were in my games, it was a tough time for me. Thank you.
I'm sure your players will understand. I trust you are well now? Stay healthy!
Mar 31, 2020 12:14 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Thanks, guys! It was another one of my migraines. Gone after a full night's sleep!
Linus says:
Pastries pretty much stopped the moment my city was quarantined first week of March. We've pretty much just been in survival mode. 0__0
I'm glad you're feeling better, champ. I'm sorry that your badass pastry business is hibernating. :(
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.