Absences

load previous
Jun 15, 2016 3:49 am
Have fun -- especially if it's yours. :)

In-flight at the moment and in CO on bidness tomorrow with meetings all day. Not home 'til late Pacific so likely intermittent updates on games depending on the time/resources required.
Jun 16, 2016 7:56 pm
Will be away trying to get a trip to the beach in before the 4th of July crowds hit NJ. I'll be back Monday!
Jun 16, 2016 8:01 pm
Ooooh, a fellow Jersian? Jersite? I donno what we call ourselves anymore...
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 pm
Lol. I grew up in Jersey, but live in Maryland now. I will always be a Piney though.
Jun 17, 2016 4:57 pm
Will likely be unable to post until late Sunday evening due to work commitment over the weekend.
Jun 19, 2016 10:56 am
Been really busy, will be out for a while plus there's some issues going on right now, my characters aren't very complex so there easy to manage from a AFK point of view, I should be back to normal in a few days, sorry to anyone this conveniences
Jun 20, 2016 8:01 pm
More plane travel for me. On the plane Monday and at a remote office tue/wed. Back to normal on Thursday unless I figure out some folks to do dinner with me in Chicago.
Jun 20, 2016 8:13 pm
Starting the 28th, I will likely be unable to post very often, as I'm going with the wife and kidlets to see the inlaws for the week. If you need to move things along without me, feel free to GMPC my characters. :)
Jun 23, 2016 10:07 am
Hi! I'm really sorry for the absence, but I've been both incredibly busy and also burdened with a spotty internet connection. Connection seems to be ok now, but I've got lots of catching up to do.
Jun 24, 2016 8:27 am
I'll probably not be posting much over the next few days; my country has just voted to throw itself into the sea.
Jun 24, 2016 11:27 am
I thought politics here in the U.S. was bad. Perhaps we should do a round of shots followed by excessive drinking?
Last edited June 24, 2016 11:28 am
Jun 24, 2016 11:27 am
fluglichkeiten says:
I'll probably not be posting much over the next few days; my country has just voted to throw itself into the sea.
Best of luck... I'm actually a bit shocked at the results.
Jun 24, 2016 7:57 pm
Moofsalot says:
I thought politics here in the U.S. was bad. Perhaps we should do a round of shots followed by excessive drinking?
Well if Trump has his way we might be doing similar when he decides to cut foreign trade and seal up our borders. We can join the UK at the bottom of the sea.

#GettinAllPoliticalAndShit
Jun 24, 2016 8:00 pm
on the plus side, if trump gets elected, my shadowrun game will historically accurate!
Jun 27, 2016 1:27 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
on the plus side, if trump gets elected, my shadowrun game will historically accurate!
I've been saying for a while now that if Trump gets elected, we'll be one step closer to a Live Action Shadowrun game...

Anywho, vacation starts in a few short hours...this is your friendly reminder that I may not be posting very much.
Last edited June 27, 2016 1:28 pm
Jun 28, 2016 3:25 pm
Sorry for the silence. Spotty internet. Will post whenever possible. Thanks!
Jun 30, 2016 2:17 am
I'll be at DexCon for the next 4 days (Thursday through Sunday). I may have time to post updates, but not positive.
Jun 30, 2016 4:26 pm
Not going to be able to post at all today. Super busy!!
Jul 3, 2016 8:24 pm
I'll be at a wedding tomorrow so I probably won't get much of a chance to post. I'm hoping to be able to resume normal service on Tuesday, although since my kids are now on their summer break things might not be as frequent as I'd like. I'll be fitting my work in around their schedule and GP in around work.
Last edited July 3, 2016 8:24 pm
Jul 8, 2016 4:39 am
I'm a little slow lately, sorry -- lots going on at work, busy at home, and the dog just had a bunch of surgery and needs looking after. I'm not disappeared though. I realize I'm behind in some stuff here. Hope to have it back on track after this weekend.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.