Absences

load previous
Apr 20, 2016 9:33 pm
Sorry to hear about your friend, Jabes.
Apr 22, 2016 5:31 am
Sorry for your loss, Jabes. Let us know if there's anything we can do.
Apr 22, 2016 12:39 pm
Thank you for the commiserations, everyone! Funny story about my friend: back when we were playing D&D 3.5e, with the party beset by rogues, his wizard cast Truestrike on himself before attacking with his longsword . DM says, "The spell takes effect. You can now only miss by rolling a 1."

You guessed it:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7oYzryqQbXsC32itHJ-a2fWy4sCesCzlLyXLS7cvIJo2PiP8_WNv5BHWOtA

From that moment his wizard was renamed Uno Truestrike. The other night, at his wake, we rolled a d20 next to his ashes and whaddya know, it came up a 1! XD

Anyway, thanks again. You guys have been a big help keeping me sane through all this!
Last edited April 22, 2016 6:30 pm
Apr 22, 2016 4:32 pm
That's awesome!
Apr 22, 2016 4:59 pm
That is a truly awesome story!
Apr 22, 2016 5:01 pm
Love it.

And any time, Jabes. You know we got your back :)
Apr 22, 2016 9:09 pm
A great story! Hang in there Jabes and let us know how we can help.
Apr 22, 2016 11:42 pm
My condolences Jabes. When I start my Pathfinder game soon, you're more than welcome to join.
Apr 23, 2016 12:24 am
Thanks again, guys! You're already helping me cope just by being terrific roleplayers, and just generally awesome people! I'm sorry this thread sort of went off-topic because of me. :-)
Apr 23, 2016 12:28 am
Meh, let's let the site admins decide if that's a problem.

Site admin decides it's fine.
Apr 23, 2016 12:54 am
lol
Apr 23, 2016 3:05 am
Sorry playas, been a little crazy at home with the new puppy. She came to us sick and has required a lot of attention. It's gonna probably be a couple of days before I am completely caught up. Puppy love man, puppy love.
Apr 27, 2016 7:45 pm
Okay, sorry for the extended delay. I will be back tomorrow morning. Gah, real life stinks. Thanks for your patience. I want to give myself one more good night's rest to recover.
Apr 29, 2016 3:08 am
Got some personal stuff going down. May be scarce. If necessary, please NPC my characters. Thanks for your patience
Apr 29, 2016 5:51 am
Up to my eyebrows in work the next couple of days.
May 2, 2016 3:23 am
I'm swamped with some family stuff that's making my schedule crazy right now, so I might not be as active as normal. I should still be able to post, but if I'm missing for a little bit, then that's why. I'll prioritize the games I'm GM-ing, but if anyone else is waiting on me, feel free to act for my character.
May 2, 2016 3:57 am
Couple days of business travel mon/tue. traveling with some source material, but uncertain of my ability to post from the hotel, I'm liable to be landing late and getting to the hotel on the late side. back again in full force on Wed.
May 7, 2016 2:30 pm
I am not planning on going anywhere, but I do have a hard drive to swap on my computer. Watching videos of how to proceed, I can help but notice there are just about as many people who fucked things up while following the instruction and have a Mac which no longer works, as there are who succeeded in swapping their hard drive with no problems... I am still carefully watching instruction vids about the swap and reading instructions carefully on how to proceed. If, sometime in the following days, I mysteriously disappear from the web, then you know I'll have fucked something up... XD
Last edited May 7, 2016 2:30 pm
May 7, 2016 2:31 pm
Good luck!
May 7, 2016 3:24 pm
Best of luck!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.