Absences

load previous
Jun 24, 2022 2:20 pm
I had a fun trip but fell ill right after. Hoping to catch up on a few games, maybe post a little, but am still unwell so no promises.
Jun 24, 2022 2:32 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I had a fun trip but fell ill right after. Hoping to catch up on a few games, maybe post a little, but am still unwell so no promises.
Take your time, mate. I'm just glad to see you back.
Jun 25, 2022 3:35 pm
Nearly mended. Back soon.
Jul 3, 2022 12:59 am
Tomorrow I take my son to summer camp. Monday, I'm start a vacation and Tuesday is my birthday. Probably won't be posting much for a few days.
Jul 3, 2022 1:21 am
Happy early birthday timplausible.
Jul 3, 2022 4:01 am
RAAMtentacles says:
Happy early birthday timplausible.
This upsets my German sensibilities 😅
Jul 9, 2022 8:46 am
Will be traveling most of today, then will probably not post much tomorrow and then be traveling most of Monday as well.
Jul 11, 2022 6:12 am
Trying to get some updates done tonight, but we'll see how successful I am. Trying because I'll be pretty absent from GP for a couple of days while traveling, then might be less active than usual while I visit family... and then travel a couple of days again. Back on a regular schedule on July 20th!
Jul 14, 2022 10:31 pm
Hi, GamersPlane fam. Some of you that I play with know I'm dealing with some health stuff. I'm pretty private about the details, so sorry about the vagueness. At any rate, I had a scare today, and I'm gonna be in hospital for a day or two - longer if this scare turns out to be something more. I might post during the boring times, but no promises. I'd like to stay in all my current games, because they're all awesome, but if any GMs need to kick me, that's fine too.

Now - off to do battle with this accursed body of mine.
Jul 14, 2022 10:35 pm
Wish you a speedy recovery, Timplausible! Hope it turns out to be just a scare.
Jul 15, 2022 1:57 am
Hoping for the best possible outcome for you, @timplausible!
Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am
Get well soon, Tim! You got this!
Jul 15, 2022 5:03 pm
Gotten a bug on my travels. Been laid low since I got home. Possibly my turn to get Covid, will get a test tomorrow. Will try to update as I'm able.
Jul 17, 2022 4:08 am
Best of luck, Furmyr.
Aug 5, 2022 9:52 pm
Travelling for the next couple of days, should be back to posting on Sunday or Monday.
Aug 5, 2022 10:46 pm
Travelling for the weekend. I'll try to keep to 1/day/game, see you back on Monday.

KCC

Aug 5, 2022 11:43 pm
Have family visiting from Ireland to Korea for the next two weeks. I won’t fall off the face of the Earth, but you may see some delayed posting!
Aug 6, 2022 4:11 pm
I'll be travelling with my family from the 7th to the 17th of August. Internet access will be patchy and availability to respond will be low. Please NPC my character(s) as needed.
Aug 6, 2022 8:54 pm
My postings and responses will be somewhat delayed for the next few days. My brother committed suicide on Thursday and I just found out today. I need some time to process this, so don't panic if responses are slowed.
Aug 6, 2022 9:11 pm
WhtKnt says:
My postings and responses will be somewhat delayed for the next few days. My brother committed suicide on Thursday and I just found out today. I need some time to process this, so don't panic if responses are slowed.
My condolences, that's tough
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.