Absences

load previous
Sep 1, 2022 2:56 am
Condolences, Qralloq. It's always hard to lose a furry friend.
Sep 1, 2022 3:28 am
I'm very sorry for your loss Qralloq. I've got two wonderful dogs. I tear up just thinking about losing one of them.
Sep 1, 2022 5:08 am
RIP furry friend.
Sep 2, 2022 1:14 am
To all my GMs and players - having some irl chaos. No posts today. Hopefully tomorrow, but maybe not until the weekend.
Sep 2, 2022 8:55 am
I am sort of back. But life is a mess.

I will have less time to spend on GP, so I will be dropping out of a few games and keep in those which are most dear to me.
I hope you can all understand.
Sep 2, 2022 10:15 am
I understand completely, @Cettish. Take good care of yourself.
Sep 2, 2022 2:19 pm
I'm going in for pretty major surgery on 19-SEP. And I've been warned that recovery is going to be "difficult" so I'm not sure how long I might be out for. But I will be back, that's a promise.
Sep 2, 2022 2:27 pm
Best of luck with the procedure and your recovery!
Sep 3, 2022 1:10 pm
Just got back so am back to posting today. Happy September everyone! 😁
Sep 9, 2022 4:32 am
Hey fine GP friends β€” sustained some arm and hand injuries tonight. Nothing I can’t recuperate from, but my posting will be down or non-existent for a few days. Sorry to slow things down β€” should be back up to speed next week.
Sep 11, 2022 1:28 am
Covid 19 booster and flu shot. I'll be back to my games tomorrow morning
Sep 13, 2022 10:20 am
Just wanted to quickly say I'm sorry for my long, no-warning absence. A number of real life events happened which had completely drained me of everything. It's no real excuse for not giving a heads up, but I at least wanted to give a better-very-very-late-than-never update.
Sep 13, 2022 10:55 am
Sorry to hear that. Will you be returning to your games or are you just letting us know?
Sep 13, 2022 3:50 pm
Have been crazy busy with real life stuff. Nothing bad just haven't been able to devote a lot of brain cycles to GP. Not exactly sure how much longer before I can post regularly again, but I fully intend to come back.

I apologize for not posting something sooner. Please feel free to move my PCs along for a bit without me.
Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am
Appreciate the heads up, WarDomo. Good luck getting squared away and re-energized.
Sep 16, 2022 10:38 pm
Hey everyone, sorry for the silence and lack of posts across the board; I've been feeling a bit drained this week, and it mostly resulted in avoiding anything remotely social. I'll try to reply everywhere during the weekend, but do feel free to skip me in faster games! :V
Sep 29, 2022 3:22 am
Had a medical emergency in the family. Everyone's OK, but it's kept me off the site for the past few days. Sorry to my players and GMs. Hopefully all will be resolved tomorrow!
Sep 29, 2022 4:49 am
I'll be out for one week, starting September 30th through October 7th.
Oct 5, 2022 6:54 pm
Anyone heard from @Spartachris?
Oct 5, 2022 10:43 pm
I apologise for disappearing - again. My mental health is taking a nose dive, and I can't focus on writing anything and honestly have no idea when I'll get enough clarity to do it again. I'm really sorry, I didn't expect this mess to prolong itself like this, but being a functional human being is apparently not my forte this season. :(
Feel free to NPC my characters or boot me from games; I still would like to continue playing when I feel better, but I can't even say when it'll happen, so yeah. Sorry again.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.