New Game (Scenario 1)

load previous
Jul 31, 2019 5:51 pm
OOC:
Sorry for the delay, was pretty busy.
As the new "day" arrives, and the crew and party are finishing up their breakfast, an alert sounded that indicates an unidentified fast approaching object.

"What the?! I thought we should arrive in a couple more hours..." The captain wondered. "Hey! Starline AI! What's going on out there?"

The AI answers through the intercoms. "I'm picking up what must be a space ship looking to make contact with us. The ship's design is not in my data base. But I'm 57% sure that it belongs to the Red Empire. What would you believe is the right course of action?"
Jul 31, 2019 6:29 pm
"what do we have for breakfast"
Aug 1, 2019 4:01 am
The food kept on the spaceships is either packaged assortment of foods, or tasteless rations. Today, the crew member that distributed breakfast gave the latter.
Aug 1, 2019 5:07 pm
We should contact them before we make any further decisions.
Aug 2, 2019 8:04 am
"Affirmative. It also appears that the ship is sending us a message. Relaying message:

Oi, Mates! It's yer welcome party leader speaking! Welcome to the Red Empire! Let's get on in yer ship, and formally introduce ourselves, eh? Since we're gon be good friends and all!

Message end."
Aug 2, 2019 6:50 pm
Sounds pretty fishy to me. I don't trust them. I would have only one of them come on the ship.
Aug 2, 2019 6:57 pm
"Calm down my robot friend you are overthinking"
Aug 3, 2019 9:29 am
"Sending message to other ship of your request. As for me calming down, I can't as I'm a robot. It's my responsibility to perform my given duties or I might di- I mean deactivated."
Aug 4, 2019 5:23 am
OOC:
Erjor's bodyguard is with him on the mission.
"Message received. Relaying:

Just one? Come on, mate! Where's the trust? You know what, to show that we're ain't some pirate that shoots down all the crew and sell the ship for cash, I'll come on board with just 2 of my bodyguards! You might even be pirates. It's only fair...

Message end.
It's looks like their ship is getting ready to connect to ours. I'm not sure if they are compatible to do so..."
Aug 4, 2019 12:33 pm
Two body guards? I say we turn away right now and not allow them to board. I don't like it.
Aug 4, 2019 5:48 pm
"Yes sir. Would you want to turn the ship around and flee, or accelerate pass the other ship?"
Aug 4, 2019 5:57 pm
Melima wakes up she goes to get her breakfast

Erjor says "do you guys know who is this woman?"
Aug 4, 2019 6:14 pm
Turn around and flee!
Aug 4, 2019 6:43 pm
Erjor goes and stalks melima
Aug 5, 2019 8:18 am
"Escaping now..." The ship quickly does a 180 and sped off in the direction it was coming from.

The captain speaks as he bites an e-cigarette in his mouth. "Just to let ya'll know, you guys still have to finish your mission. But it's not like I'll also get in trouble for disobedience, I'm just the captain in title..." He gets off his seat and pours himself a cup of nutrient water.
Aug 5, 2019 8:24 am
"hey my robot friend do you know who is this girl she looks interesting"
Aug 5, 2019 8:37 am
The AI speaks again. "Agent Kendral, it appears that the other ship is coming after us. I also received a message from it:

Hey! Bzzzkkktt Why are Kkkhhh-ing away from us?! This Zzzt offends the Red Empire! Disgus-Bkkkhhh scum!

Message end.
There appears to be lots of interference."

Yellow and red lights begin to flash past the windows of the ship.

"Agents, we are being attacked. I have raised the energy shield of the ship to the maximum. This will stay up for less than an hour. What course of action do you believe I should do?"
Aug 5, 2019 8:42 am
Erjor picks up his sniper rifle "well at least there is some action"
Aug 5, 2019 8:42 am
"The girl is one of the agents of this mission. Her name is Melima, she comes from the same planet as you. I know not much else.
My purpose is to serve and protect humans, so I recommend giving me suggested directions that will lead to the ship not being destroyed."
Aug 5, 2019 8:53 am
"all i want is some action so i won't give you directions"

Melima turns to Erjor

"what are you curious about me or do you want me to kill you"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.