1.3 Slaver's Lair

load previous
Jan 7, 2016 4:01 pm
Feylinde took the ring from the half-orc and put it on her finger *Quite nice jewelry they got to be people delving in the city sewers* she thought.
She then went beside the others and heard the weird answers of the elf, so she looked at him with her arms crossed, the head slightly tilted and a smile on her face. "Why don't you give us the truth and we all walk away from here happy and on our legs?" she asked inside the elf mind.
Jan 7, 2016 6:29 pm
Seneia takes a step back, her eyes narrowed. She does not quite believe the elf yet, but he has managed to make her think.
Jan 7, 2016 6:42 pm
"I don't believe you... No 'legitimate' business occurs in a sewer, don't treat us like fools. We have a friend who SAW her get dragged down here unwillingly and the fact that you've seen her down here is far too unlikely if you're not affiliated with those types of people. Now tell me, where is she?" Elden is trying to hold his temper in check, but time is running out and the elf isn't cooperating. He focuses his eyes on the elf, both to watch for any deception and to distract him from the dead bodies.

Is anyone hurt?

Rolls

Insight - (1d20+5)

(4) + 5 = 9

Intimidation - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Jan 8, 2016 12:30 am
The elf is not intimidated by Elden's rant, but he does raise an eyebrow. "What friend would send you down the sewers? Are you sure you can trust him or her?"

To Alanya and Weylan he says, "I can show you where Milly is. She is unharmed."
Jan 8, 2016 2:19 pm
"Why don't you bring her here? We just want to talk to her. If it's just a misunderstanding, then we don't want to stay here any longer than we have to. Where are you from? Do they not give names there or something?" I have my hands on my hips and stare him down. I want to trust him. He seems nice!
Jan 8, 2016 4:18 pm
OOC: Feylinde is lightly hurt, just 18/24
Last edited January 8, 2016 4:18 pm
Jan 10, 2016 7:10 pm
Rather than throw additional questions at the elf, Szent will slowly move to each of the other members of the party and ask if they need any major healing.

(is anyone at a dangerous level?)
Last edited January 10, 2016 7:10 pm
Jan 11, 2016 4:24 am
"OK. Let me go, and I'll go and get her." says the elf.
Jan 11, 2016 4:31 pm
Weylan shakes his head at Szent's murmured inquiry and claps him on the shoulder in a comradely gesture. To the elf he replies, "Okay, why don't you take us there. We'll go together."

(edited to correct color for speech)
Last edited January 21, 2016 3:57 pm
Jan 11, 2016 5:00 pm
Seneia remains uncharacteristically quiet, her expression severe. She chews her lower lip as she watches the elf carefully, allowing him and others lead the way.
Jan 12, 2016 5:41 pm
"Mr. Scratchy go ahead and tell me if you find any surprise ready for us" Feylinde says to her familiar, before getting ready to follow the others.

OOC. I send the familiar ahead our path just to look for possible dangers... it'll remain in a 100 ft. range, so it can telephatically warn me.

The familiar has Perception +3 (13 passive) advantage due to Keen Smell (just in case you need to roll for it)
Last edited January 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Rolls

Stealth check (familiar) - (1d20+4)

(12) + 4 = 16

Jan 12, 2016 8:28 pm
"What about this guy?" Rufio jerks a thumb at the unconscious cleric.
Jan 12, 2016 11:24 pm
"Why don't we restrain him first. We can then wake him and ask some of the same questions that we've asked our friend here." Szent says as he motions towards the elf. "Can see if their answers match."
Jan 13, 2016 7:11 pm
"He's ok, right? I didn't hit him hard." I bite my lip as I look over in his direction.
Jan 13, 2016 10:05 pm
Elden bends down to look the cleric over and sees a very nice looking mace at his side. Shrugging, he takes the mace for himself and then checks him out.

Rolls

Medicine to look him over - (1d20+5)

(18) + 5 = 23

Jan 14, 2016 6:30 pm
"That's a good idea Szent. Anyone have a rope to tie up this guy?"
Jan 14, 2016 11:31 pm
Ooc: Elden determines the cleric is unconscious.
Jan 15, 2016 12:14 am
The elf looks over at his fallen friend and says to Elden, "Is he OK?"
Jan 15, 2016 12:16 am
Elden nods and lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "Oh yes, he'll be just fine, but I think we should gag him and restrain his hands so he can't cast any spells when he wakes up."

Does Elden notice the insignia of any particular god on this cleric?
Jan 15, 2016 8:37 pm
Weylan will gratefully set to the task of binding the cleric, glad to escape the confusing discussion between Alanya and the elf.

(OoC: let me know how much rope I expend in tying him. I'll use his own tabard as a gag.)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.