Stray Dogs Episode 2 - Going Knowhere

load previous
Mar 23, 2016 11:11 pm
"Sure.. the mine complex has 4 mines. Near each mine is a barracks. There is also a building used to store the Tallium There's a tavern, or what used to be a tavern back in the day, called "Dusters". Lastly there is the mine HQ building. The mine HQ will have a radio that can reach Imperial space and bring reinforcements. Around the mine complex there are also mining vehicles, trucks and such. They probably require a mine ID to operate. I have some maps I can give you" he says as he pulls a data stick from his pocket.
Mar 23, 2016 11:25 pm
"Perfect"

As S'skaar takes the data stick and plugs it in his laptop.

"I'll check that later once we're on the Ronin, away form prying eyes... Looks like this radio station might need to be our first target."
Mar 23, 2016 11:37 pm
MAP Showing the mines, barracks, military structures, HQ, and bar.
Mar 28, 2016 12:36 pm
"I'll be glad to kick slaver's asses"
Mar 29, 2016 12:12 pm
Hotwire grins at Saru. "So when do we leave?"
Mar 29, 2016 12:38 pm
The miner smiles "Wonderful. Tarnara's weather is extremely windy with dust storms. It plays havoc with communications, but I suspect the Empire has early warning systems. You should land some distance away and move through the ravines towards the mining camp.
Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm
"Dust storms, eh? Good thing I fitted my helmet with respiratory filters."
Mar 29, 2016 12:52 pm
"Looks we'll have to get some environmental suits before leaving"
Mar 29, 2016 3:01 pm
"Time to use your store credit at Pav Bhaji's Junk You Need then Saru..."
Mar 29, 2016 3:04 pm
The atmosphere is breathable. Us miners get by mostly by simply wearing a scarf. If a big bad storm comes in, it's best to hunker down inside, though.
Mar 29, 2016 3:21 pm
"Yep, I'm gonna get me a sweet, comfy scarf"

http://thumb101.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/2862790/311028947/stock-photo-portrait-of-monkey-with-scarf-earmuffs-and-sunglasses-hand-drawn-illustration-311028947.jpg
Mar 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Tchok sits quietly listening, and nodding his occasionally.
Last edited March 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm
"If this was an official Imperial operation, there would be a few heavy cruisers in orbit, defending the planet. Since this is in the neutral zone, there's no space side support on hand.

I don't think they will detect you unless you fly really close to the mine complex, due to Tarnara's weather patterns. Now, if they send an alarm message, they could probably have support there in a few hours or less. It all depends on how bold they are in possibly breaking the peace treaty.

Any miners you rescue, bring to these coordinates"....he says as he slips you a piece of paper. "There will be a medical ship waiting here to pick them up".
Apr 7, 2016 12:10 am
S'skaar picks up the piece of paper and slips it in his pocket.

"Gonna have a look at it back at the ship, the fewer prying eyes. Very well, I think we're ready to go then."
Apr 7, 2016 2:23 am
Tchock pats his dog on the head and stands up from the table.
Apr 7, 2016 9:00 am
"Ok, let's go then, some action will be good for us." Saru stands up from the table and squats near the dog letting him smell his hand "Are you coming with us little buddy?"
Apr 7, 2016 12:38 pm
The group makes its way back to the docks where the Ronin is waiting...
Apr 14, 2016 1:28 am
When you get to the gang plank controls. You can see the panel is open - meaning that someone is on board and raised the gang plank from the inside
Apr 14, 2016 1:41 am
Now that he's away form prying eyes, S'skaar will examine all the documents the miner gave him. Then punch in the coordinates in the Ronin's navcomp. "Whenever you are ready Kaleric..."
Apr 14, 2016 4:22 am
Tchok narrows his eyes and gets ready for trouble aboard the ship.
load next

Thread locked