General OOC

load previous
Sep 17, 2019 9:51 pm
I'll update and move us along in a few hours.
Sep 18, 2019 12:30 am
I posted the map of the whole cavern, but there is no light in the cavern, so anyone who doesn't have darkvision is in complete blackness.
Sep 19, 2019 1:53 am
I'll update tomorrow. Anyone else want to chime in? Now's the time.
Sep 21, 2019 12:56 pm
Well that’s fun.... :/ haha
Sep 21, 2019 1:24 pm
Okay, Ishmee is swimming down to the body. Does anyone else want to do anything?

https://i.imgur.com/xzEco1E.jpg
Sep 21, 2019 8:55 pm
I'm not too sure there's anything for me to try here, I'd say finding a body is a great success so far.
Sep 22, 2019 5:09 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nuuuuuuuuuuu, the clock
Sep 22, 2019 7:41 pm
Anyone who wants to can make a "pulling the mail and bones up onto the boat" post.

Ishmee, make a climbing on the boat post.

https://i.imgur.com/ITFm1N2.jpg
Sep 22, 2019 7:47 pm
Ahhhhhhh, please no, mr clock
Sep 24, 2019 11:26 am
Sorry for the delay. My client went into the hospital on Sunday, so I've been crazy busy. Should get updated tonight.
Sep 25, 2019 1:23 am
I didn't take us any further than the tunnel in my post because I thought y'all might like to check out the skull, mail, and sword first.

If that's what y'all want, post away. If not, I'll update and move us along tomorrow.
Sep 25, 2019 5:37 am
Assuming we have left behind the sulfur Lieria might be interested in, or ignore them if it's not something she has background knowledge on. What sort of checks could we use here?
Sep 25, 2019 4:31 pm
I'm throwing a history check in here if Calvas remembers something about the last time when orc's where seen...

Rolls

History - (1d20+4)

(19) + 4 = 23

Sep 25, 2019 11:23 pm
Vinny will go with history as well as he glances over the shoulder of the group, focusing on the sword, it's style, and any markings he can see, but I'll wait to see what he knows before i do his post.
Last edited September 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Rolls

History - (1d20+5)

(16) + 5 = 21

Sep 26, 2019 1:22 am
somebox says:
What sort of checks could we use here?
Not getting information is never fun, so I'll never require a roll to get information like this, especially when it is information that I don't yet know. :-)
Scrol says:
I'm throwing a history check in here if Calvas remembers something about the last time when orc's where seen...
Since you actually posted IC, you get to write this part. I established....
-Pureblood Orcs are a surprising and cool thing to find evidence of.
-Everyone has heard stories about them.
-As far as anyone knows, Orcs died out "ages ago" (a hundred years ago).
-They are believed to have died out in the "final wars" that led to the age of peace we are in now.

Calvas remembers the last war that Orcs were seen in. What was the war? Where they the good guys, bad guys, or something else? How did they all die out as a result of that war? Just a short paragraph will do.
Sep 26, 2019 10:25 pm
What does the armor look like?

/me drools over loot.
Sep 26, 2019 10:30 pm
It is very old, very high quality chain mail (normal chain mail).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.