OOC Discussion Thread

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 1, 2015 7:35 pm
We'll use this thread to post Out of Character Conversation and Questions.
Dec 2, 2015 5:46 pm
Do we need to establish how our characters know each other and what we're doing setting wise?
Dec 2, 2015 6:05 pm
@Remnant: We'll definitely establish that as soon as the other characters are done being made. It seems like after the characters are made, if we decide how they know one another, the story can start out making more sense that way.

Also, the artist is awesome. You're the first person to ever pick that profession so far.

Also, if you don't mind, I'm gonna edit your character sheet. I won't change anything; all I'm going to do is put your bike's "character sheet" at the bottom...
Dec 2, 2015 6:17 pm
@Remnant: I put your bike's stats in your inventory. So what that reads is your bike's Strength is 2 (after 2 damage it breaks), -1 Defense (this applies to the rider's defense when someone attacks your character specifically while he's riding it), it can only carry 1 passenger, and it's movement speed is whatever the rider's Current Strength is x2.
Dec 2, 2015 6:22 pm
That's fine by me, I didn't know I had a character sheet besides the post I made, is there character sheets I should be using?
Dec 2, 2015 6:34 pm
Nope, that's good.

The original looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/OVHe4Pb.jpg

So it doesn't need to be fancy, by any means.
Dec 2, 2015 7:06 pm
Posted my character. I figure the car would cost 20C since there shouldn't be anything fancy attached to it.

As soon as we have the setting we can figure out how we know each other.

@Remnant: Maybe our characters will get along, since they are both artists?

//Handle
Dec 2, 2015 9:21 pm
If she has a couch I can sleep on... new BFFs o3o.
Dec 3, 2015 5:39 am
@handle: I put your car's stats on your character sheet in parenthesis: since you bought the 20C model, you got the basic setup of having a starting Strength of 6, the driver's Defense is at +2 when inside of it, it holds 2 passengers, and it's speed is the car's Current Strength x2. It's probably some tiny little zippy-thing that looks pretty sweet when she pulls up to the valet parking at her media events.

@spaceseeker19: You don't have to roll for profession you know right? Just Strength... I might have mislead you guys when I put the numbers next to the "professions" section.
Dec 3, 2015 5:41 am
Dang, everyone's rolled really high Strength Scores...
Dec 3, 2015 6:26 am
No, I rolled because I like the randomness; I did +2 so I wouldn't get what the others got. I didn't notice numbers in the professions section...
Dec 3, 2015 9:41 pm
*rolls around waiting for the 4th*
Dec 4, 2015 3:42 am
@Remnant: A starving artist on my couch?! We'll have some sort of deal where I give you a place to sleep in exchange for you keeping the paparazzi away.

I like your character Space, I imagine him screaming 'GET RIPTED' at inappropriate times.

Any idea on what our scenario will be?

//Handle
Dec 7, 2015 2:10 pm
No idea maybe we solve mysteries.
Dec 7, 2015 3:07 pm
Fairly close I think, Remnant... It looks like it'll just be the three of you, so I'll make a new thread today and we can begin.
Dec 7, 2015 5:03 pm
I call dibs on saying 'Jinkies!' and 'Urban Zen'.
Dec 7, 2015 11:48 pm
Okee-doke! I started the in-game thread. It's called TWERPS Trashy Tales of Neato Falls.
Dec 13, 2015 7:26 am
I'm going to be flying from Florida back to South Korea, so I won't be able to post for a little bit. My vacation is over, gotta go back to cold, slushy work.

//Handle
Dec 13, 2015 8:14 pm
Okey-doke! We'll assume she's taking a brief nap.
Dec 15, 2015 12:41 am
So if I want to do stuff how does the system work...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.