Missing Characters Tab

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 23, 2019 7:16 pm
I am yes (and although I always have, I recently updated my license)
Oct 23, 2019 7:23 pm
If it’s version 20 I think there’s a bug in it where it injects flawed code into JavaScript (hence your error).

Give me a second and I’ll find the link.

https://github.com/aws-amplify/amplify-js/issues/3985#issuecomment-530197989

Now, I’m not saying that you should change that option. That’s your judgement call, but it does explain why it occurs for you in different browsers and not the rest of us.
Last edited October 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Oct 23, 2019 7:25 pm
I should also say I have the same setup on my laptop where I'm not experiencing the same issue.
Oct 23, 2019 7:33 pm
IF Kaspersky’s the problem (maybe change the option in the link, test, then change it back?) then why it happens on one machine but not another would be a question for Kaspersky. Maybe they’ve cached the bad js.

But it’s pretty odd that exactly the same symptoms have been seen on other systems who are also running Kaspersky.

Put it this way - If it wasn’t this then I made one hell of a lucky guess that you were running Kaspersky!
Oct 23, 2019 8:02 pm
Certainly impressed me :)
Oct 23, 2019 8:23 pm
SOLVED!

Adam, you are the man. I had to do a little digging to find the setting, but it worked perfectly. Everything is back to normal. Thanks so much.
Oct 23, 2019 8:26 pm
You’re welcome, but in fairness your console’s error log and google did the heavy lifting.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.