The Footrace

load previous
Jan 4, 2016 5:24 pm
"You should care Chaig." Pha spat his face stern and hard, "If you can’t find or figure out the point of doing this think of it as a simple task and just look at it as a simple task and nothing more. If you keep making excuses and feeling sorry for yourself you won’t have a future and you will stay as you always were… Or did you forget you always did these sorts of things to make yourself feel superior to others. Use those with you to help you find it and finish the Rite in time or don’t I care little either way. We both bare a burden I bear mine and carry it, if you choose to cast it aside do so, do not cry about it like a child unless you want to stay a child." he chastised the boy his teeth getting in the way at times of his words causing him to slur occasionally.

In the awkward silence Pha looked at Yaru, "Uh… race you?" Pha offered moving for his egg his tongue hanging out slightly.

(OoC: We still need to make it back to be done though.)
Jan 4, 2016 7:48 pm
Yaru picks up his egg and casually tosses Pha's egg in his direction. "Sure thing!" and then he begins to haul it out of there trying to get a head start on his friend.
Jan 4, 2016 7:52 pm
Galen watches the exchange between Pha and Chaig with confusion, unsure of the history behind it. He shakes himself and nods in respect to his friends before rushing off toward their destination.
Jan 4, 2016 8:49 pm
Kveit puts away her bow and heads out to wherever we are going next.
Jan 4, 2016 8:53 pm
:::The next step is the Spiram of The Seer. I'll leave this thread open for a bit, just in case there are any parting thoughts.:::
Jan 5, 2016 5:19 pm
Carrick rose to his feet and thanked the others for their help in freeing him. He went and picked up his egg before turning to Chaig, "You should be ashamed of yourself. Your actions brought dishonor not just to you, but to your family as well. The whole village will hear of what you did here." Shaking his head, he turned and loped off in the direction of their next objective.
Jan 5, 2016 6:12 pm
"He has no more family... not for some time." Pha let Carrick know, "He probably blames me more than himself for that though."

Thread locked