OOC discusion thread

load previous
Nov 4, 2021 8:20 pm
kk get better.
Nov 4, 2021 9:32 pm
No problem, take care of yourself :)
Nov 5, 2021 6:33 am
Sorry for the vague explanation, don't be worried about me. Just still adapting to work. I'll still may make a post in about a week, judging from my emotional ease.
Nov 20, 2021 4:02 am
I want to apologise again. Maybe it will be within a week I could post here again.
Nov 20, 2021 1:27 pm
spending 4xp for pool increase +3 might, +1 speed
Nov 23, 2021 2:05 am
I'm going to bail on this game. I hope that you feel better soon RoAries, and that you refresh your imagination basket. I enjoyed the beginning of this game, but in the last few months we've definitely lost the magic.
Nov 24, 2021 3:06 am
Although I got my major don't have time to post issue squared away I figure come Thursday the slowing of the season will start on the site. So we should probably look at the end of the game.
Nov 24, 2021 6:41 pm
Alright. I also felt a little worried about preparing to post for the next part. I'm doing this as a mix of free-flow narrative, and having some ideas of future plot points.

As I felt along the way, it would probably be better if I were to stick with a world slowly, in completing the main mission, instead of making such that the way to complete the original mission is by travelling through the different worlds.

I want to find a way to motivate myself from stalling too much, so I did compensations of xp if the slow down is from my end.

Anyways, I'll give the roll results of the world that I generated. So far I generated 3 worlds with my method.

Thanks again for coming along with me so far guys! Hopefullt I can make the next experience to be more better without me being afraid of preparing to make posts. I think the reason could be that I have an expectation of a standard for myself when I create posts. I guess you're right in that the "magic" have become a little messy with me wanting to do everything at once, but ending up causing me and the players some confusion on what is expected to come next. I've heard that railroading may be bad, but probably also making your story direction unclear is also bad.
Nov 24, 2021 9:59 pm
1st world:
Primary: Undertale/deltarune (game)
Secondary: Dark Souls series.(game)
Tertiary: One Punch Man.(anime)

2nd world:
Primary: Nightside(book)
Secondary: Slime Rancher(game)
Tertiary: Spiderman: into the spider verse.(movie)

3rd world:
Primary: My hero academia(anime)
Secondary: SCP(internet)
Tertiary: Silent Hill.(game)
Nov 24, 2021 10:54 pm
RoAries says:

Thanks again for coming along with me so far guys! Hopefullt I can make the next experience to be more better without me being afraid of preparing to make posts. I think the reason could be that I have an expectation of a standard for myself when I create posts. I guess you're right in that the "magic" have become a little messy with me wanting to do everything at once, but ending up causing me and the players some confusion on what is expected to come next. I've heard that railroading may be bad, but probably also making your story direction unclear is also bad.
Thanks for the game RoAries.

Personally, I don't mind seeing "lower quality" post if its keep things moving. The "high quality" ones comes back naturally on the best scenes anyway.

While railroading has a bad reputation, PBP is not suited for to much party decision as it take forever for a consensus in that format. So I find a GM can help thing alot by the occasional strong suggestion or by skipping some scenes/rolling that are worth a few minutes around the table by not 2 weeks of back and forth writing :P

I am just sad we did not end up reaching the status of Universe Hoppers as intended.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.