Mission 1(The Raid):

load previous
Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am
OOC:
When you guys are ready to move on, let me know your positions relative to Kelfeli, aka, infront, behind etc.
Jan 22, 2020 12:17 pm
"If the beast seems to have possible meat we can process if we field strip I'd say we do that." Ash states with a nod. Once everything is finished up with the beast he'll go back to taking point to scout ahead.
Jan 22, 2020 2:14 pm
Gabrien looks at Ash, "It would be a shame to waste this much meat. Do you think we have the time to spare?" He pulls a blade and begins to gut the beast.
Jan 23, 2020 6:31 am
OOC:
Make a Speed roll to see how quick and careful your meat collecting is.
Jan 23, 2020 2:22 pm
Cutting to the quick

Rolls

Speed - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Jan 24, 2020 1:40 am
Gabrien cuts out the meat quite well, acquiring 3 chunks of raw flesh.
[ +- ] New Homebrew
Jan 26, 2020 4:48 pm
OOC:
If Gabrien does nothing else, I'll move the scene forwards tomorrow.
Jan 27, 2020 1:49 pm
Ash helps Gabrien package and store the meat for field smoke or cooking when they're in a more secure location.
Jan 27, 2020 2:02 pm
"Right You are, right you are. This is no place to cook." Bundling enough meat for their journey, they get ready to continue on. "Let's metro am eye out for more of these moss moose, they seem to be aggressive and dangerous."
Jan 28, 2020 4:35 am
You all make your way trudging through a denser part of the forest. Along the way, Gabrien notices that Kelfeli seems to have disappeared when he glances back. Ash was focused on scouting in the front that he didn't pay attention to the back. What is your reactions? Would you carry on the march, or look for your companion?
Jan 28, 2020 2:03 pm
When Ash check in he'll look for traces of the last set of footprints from Kelfeli after a determination if he was abducted Ash would make his own decision.

"If he wasn't attacked you think it's likely he just went back to the village? If he's not in a fight or abducted mission comes first I think."
Jan 28, 2020 2:23 pm
"He wouldn't go without telling us, I'm certain of that. We better retrace and see if he fell in a hole."
Jan 29, 2020 8:39 am
You two retraced your steps for a while. When you arrive to see the tracks of Kelfeli, you notice that it looks as if he suddenly disappeared. He footprints just stopped carrying on all of a sudden.
OOC:
I'll now offer you an ooc choice. Do you want see bad news, or very bad news? Choosing very bad will have you compensated with 2xp each.
Jan 29, 2020 1:45 pm
"Heads up possible aerial ambush..." Ash states moving his posture to a defensive state and looks upwards around the area of disappearance.
OOC:
I vote very bad.
Jan 29, 2020 5:01 pm
"What, like giant birds?" Gabrien ducks and looks up, putting arrow to bow.
OOC:
Very bad would be excellent.
Jan 30, 2020 1:54 am
Both of you look up and opens your eyes wide for any giant birds. The canopy makes it if there are birds, they would have to be under it and be visible, or above it and be hard to see. Then, probably out of luck, or perhaps bad luck, you see the suspect of your friend's abduction. It zips into view, casting a shadow down on you as it blocks out the sun. Blood drips from it, and that's when you notice that a tentacle from the creature is clutching onto Kelfeli's decapitated head.
OOC:
Both of you gain 2xp. Also, roll for initiative now.

Yup, the eclipse reference is now a Canon threat.
Jan 30, 2020 3:04 am
"Kelfeli!"

Rolls

Initiative, Trained - (1d20)

(10) = 10

Jan 30, 2020 2:51 pm
Ash curses under his breath with the realization of his scouting not thinking of possible aerial threats.

Rolls

Initiative Check - (1d20)

(10) = 10

Jan 31, 2020 5:43 am
OOC:
Turn order:
The creature, then Gabrien or Ash.
The strange monster tosses aside the head of Kelfeli, which lands on the branches of the nearby trees. It drops near the ground, but it remains hovering in a very still manner.

The appearance of it is a flat metallic disk the size of a carriage wheel. It has glowing tiny eyes at random places around its oddly segmented body. The singular tentacle that protrudes from under it begins to retract into its body. Overall, it looks so alien you don't really have any idea of what to compare it to.
OOC:
It is now your turns.
Jan 31, 2020 1:02 pm
Ash with long knife in hand looks at the creature moving his free hand from the shadows to it. They arc unnaturally taking shape and turning to ashen flakes in the air before tendrils rapidly swim up towards the creature.
OOC:
Usuing Exception with Effort to reduce Task difficulty.

Rolls

Exception w/Effort to reduce difficulty - (1d20)

(7) = 7

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.