Mission 1(The Raid):

load previous
Feb 10, 2020 1:45 pm
OOC:
Catching up on rolls. Looks like Ash is following Gabrien around...
Last edited February 10, 2020 1:46 pm

Rolls

Int check - (1d20)

(5) = 5

Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm
"Tracks here, Let's see where they lead. Bunch of hooligans, it looks like, rather than an organized raid."

Rolls

Intellect check, Trained in Perception Actions - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Feb 10, 2020 2:24 pm
Gabrien follows the fading steps towards the Red Forest. Then, he notice that the tracks split off. It seems that the raiders came from the North, in the direction of the desert. Then, they head into the forest where you two came from.

Also, now under the bright sun, you can see that a slight trail of dried blood is also along the disorganised footprints towards the forest.
OOC:
Which direction will you go?
Feb 10, 2020 2:28 pm
OOC:
Also, I have decided I'll give a slight reward for discovering new locations. You two gain 1xp each for finding the Town in the Dry Valley.
Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm
After discussing the tracks with Ash, Gabrien says, "It seems like following where they went with the good would be the obvious choice, but we could also run roughshod over their base since their team of hooligans is away from the nest. Maybe teach them about wandering too far? I think I'd rather go for the food, though."
Feb 10, 2020 5:23 pm
"We should find out if the Flamelings injured one of them, if we're going to check out their basecamp we probably need elevation since we're unsure how far they travelled to get here or if they're nomadic otherwise we should scout fresh water to stalk their position they're likely not going back with an injured member without resupplying on fresh water for the trek. I think we can't rule out they're taking the injured as a possible bait to leave behind if they run into something they can't kill. We need their numbers we know their direction and possible mindset already." Ash states methodically piecing things together.
OOC:
Also at 9 XP total using 4 to up state pools, down to 1 again.
Last edited February 10, 2020 5:24 pm
Feb 12, 2020 2:46 pm
OOC:
Just checking, you two decided to go into the forest trail, right?
Feb 12, 2020 2:57 pm
To the forest trail!
Feb 12, 2020 4:02 pm
OOC:
Affirmative going back on point, going radio silent.
Feb 15, 2020 1:59 pm
OOC:
Sorry about the delay.
You follow after the tracks, pushing your wheelbarrow with you. As you travel, you keep your eyes open to your surroundings...
OOC:
Both of you roll for Perception(Intellect).
Feb 15, 2020 2:07 pm
Gabrien, his turn with the wheelbarrow, tries to keep a solid eye on the surrounding terrain.
Last edited February 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Rolls

Trained in Perception Actions - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Feb 15, 2020 2:47 pm
OOC:
I've decided to take Gabrien's roll.
Gabrien spots something in the distance. It appears that the raiders have set up a small campsite. Two tents stand within a small clearing. Gabrien also spots a person equipped with a bow and arrows sitting on a log. Her back is to you and she doesn't seem aware of your approach yet.
What will you do?
Feb 15, 2020 11:33 pm
"Let's hide the wagon for now and investigate we can double back if things get too much after. I'll take point if I can disable her I will... And I was named after the tree now the sediment." Ash whispers before moving to start a stealthed approach away from Gabrien.
OOC:
All the clearance candy today x3
Feb 16, 2020 1:15 am
Gabrien moves forward more slowly, taking time to be hidden and silent, arrow to bow, slouched low. He waits for Ash to get into trouble.
Feb 16, 2020 6:20 am
OOC:
Roll for stealth(speed).
Also, I know armour penalty is a part of the rules. But I can't keep track whether or not you are doing so. I'll say that 1 hour have passed of you wearing armour.
Feb 16, 2020 10:31 pm
OOC:
I have an asset for stealth tasks and using effort... Rolls.

Rolls

Stealth withnassest n effort - (1d20)

(14) = 14

Feb 17, 2020 9:36 am
Ash got closer and closer. Soon, he is just short distance of the archer. What is his plan of attack?
Feb 17, 2020 6:07 pm
OOC:
would it be easier to knock out or kill quietly in this situation. Key is quiet option.
Feb 18, 2020 7:56 am
OOC:
If you prefer to knock out. I'll have you make another
stealth roll to come up behind and strike her head quietly. I'll reveal the base step difficulty to be 4 if you have a blunt weapon.
Feb 18, 2020 12:39 pm
Ash moves in silently pulling out his weapon and looks behind to Gabrien before frowning and moves forward with the butt end of the long knife.

He'd probably think he's seeing himself kill someone... sigh... Ash thinks.
OOC:
Putting effort in again and I'm trained in Stealth. So dropped down two stages.

Rolls

2nd Stealth Check - (1d20)

(13) = 13

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.