Mission 1(The Raid):

load previous
Mar 8, 2020 3:01 am
"I think I'm older... ornate chest will wait on being opened for later..." Ash misuses with a shrug.
Mar 11, 2020 2:07 am
You finished piling the crates and the chest onto your wheelbarrow and starts to push it away. And at that moment you can hear a voice shouting in the distance.
Mar 11, 2020 3:35 am
"Does that sound more like, 'Hey, those handsome men are stealing our stuff' or more 'oh my gods my bodice is ripped, I need the help of some gifted men'?"
Mar 11, 2020 4:18 pm
"More like if they slow down watch me stab them in the backside with sharp things at high speeds." Ash states moving to push the cart faster away.
Mar 13, 2020 6:32 am
Ash pushes the loaded cart away as quick as he could.
OOC:
Alright, roll for Speed to see how well you try to outrun. Also I'll give you two choices. Focus on speed only, or focus on control as well.
Choosing Speed will give chances of the crates falling out if your roll is poor, but you will move away further. Choosing Control will better avoid the penalty of losing anything, but you will likely be slower.

Also, Gabrien can choose to help you.
Mar 13, 2020 6:47 am
RoAries sent a note to RoAries
Mar 13, 2020 11:29 am
OOC:
Control, I have Carpentry if that gives me a leg up on cart movement.

Rolls

Speed Check - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Mar 15, 2020 2:16 am
Ash's skill in carpentry have granted him the ability to handle his cart well as he runs through the bushes and trees. As he takes a look behind, he now sees that he is making good distance from the incoming people. However, there would still be more to go before the two of you are surely safe. (Make another speed roll again.)
Mar 15, 2020 2:50 am
OOC:
Speed check because I feel left out a little bit and like rolling, heh

Rolls

Speed check - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Mar 18, 2020 8:19 am
Gabrien runs as fast he could, trusting that his friend can catch up as well. But as he checks behind, he sees a man rapidly bolting up to Ash as he manages the wheelbarrow.
Mar 18, 2020 8:20 am
OOC:
Reeve is now right behind you two.
Mar 18, 2020 11:22 am
"Tell me if you see a head snatcher I'm mostly focused on this!" Ash states opting to start focusing on speeding up.
Mar 18, 2020 2:17 pm
Gabrien runs back and with the bow drawn, prepares to fire on the unrecognized stranger acting shadily. "Back away, dirt eater!"
Mar 18, 2020 6:15 pm
Reeve keeps running after the thieves.

"Ah! It'll take you more than that to stop me! ... You dont look like monsters... so I'd prefer not to cut you down...leave the crates and you can go in peace."
OOC:
Did Gabrien change face since Reeve saved him from a dragon in the war?
Mar 18, 2020 6:17 pm
"Reeve? Is that you? What are you doing?"
Mar 18, 2020 6:35 pm
"I'm Reeve, yeah... Do I know you?"
Mar 18, 2020 6:49 pm
OOC:
Gabrien hasn't changed faces. Is that a thing we do?
Mar 18, 2020 6:54 pm
OOC:
Lol no, i wasnt sure about how the connection of your two character looking alike worked. Reeve just hasnt had a good look at Gabrien yet, he'll remember him with a little prompt :)
Mar 18, 2020 7:29 pm
Gabrien tenses with the bow. "It's Gabrien. From the war?"
Mar 18, 2020 8:05 pm
OOC:
So, Gabrien as stopped running if I understand correctly?
Getting closer, Reeve finally recognise Gabrien. "Right, Gabrien! Your folks made it out all right?"

Reeve slows down to approach Gabrien less threateningly, but clearly keeps an eye on the crates.

"Do you mind telling your friend to stop so we can settle this like civilized people?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.