Eli tries to avoid enemy fire...

Rolls

Speed defense - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Speed defense (bonus) - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Feb 5, 2016 1:16 am
OOC:
Eli is getting good use out of that cypher, heh.
Feb 5, 2016 2:08 am
"They do not like us doing what we're doing to their Iron Box" Floats on Thunder states diving out of the way of incoming blaster shots

Rolls

Don't geek the mage! - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Feb 5, 2016 10:51 am
I dive out of their line of fire, looking around for a defensible position to attack from.
OOC:
Oops. That was suppose to be a speed defense roll. Sorry. Coffee hasn't kicked in.
Last edited February 5, 2016 11:18 am

Rolls

Attack (5 damage) - (1d20)

(20) = 20

Speed Defense (Specialized) - (1d20)

(1) = 1

Feb 5, 2016 10:55 am
(Ooc I slide an xp to Floats on Thunder)

Eli smiles a dark smile and let's loose another spike rifle blast at an unwounded alien

(Ooc edit - I spend an xp for a reroll)
Last edited February 5, 2016 10:56 am

Rolls

Spike rifle (7+2)=9 damage (1 level of Effort to hit) - (1d20+3)

(2) + 3 = 5

Spike rifle (7+2)=9 damage (1 level of Effort to hit) - reroll - (1d20+3)

(18) + 3 = 21

Feb 5, 2016 1:08 pm
OOC:
I think you still need Deigo's defense roll and I'm unsure which one Eli is targeting (plus he has a minor effect!), if it's one of the two running for the terminal machine I'll go with 'the other one' {T11} or {T12} Thanks for the XP also!
Floats on Thunder having moved out of the blaster shot to the face starts to chant and moving oddly in the low gravity staring at the aliens that were moving to the terminal.

"Your twisted ways ends now." he states his voice taking on an odd reverberation.

Spirit of Mother Earth, Bringer of Lights the Child Star bind these transgressors that twist and warp the ways of the Spirits.
OOC:
Attempting Entangling Force + Effort to upgrade it to a Level 3 Construct kinda unsure how it works for the action, I figure I roll right?
OOC:
Edit: For the minor effect I'll go with communing with the Spirits for Entangling Force (1 Int +3 for Effort -1 for Int Edge) renews my body with a connection to the Spirits (+2 to pool points again)
Last edited February 5, 2016 1:11 pm

Rolls

Entangling Force (Using Effort to upgrade to L3) - (1d20)

(17) = 17

Feb 5, 2016 2:29 pm
AJ dips instead of dodges and takes an energy blast to the leg {3 might damage}. He turns and fires, killing the offending alien with a shot between the eyes {T5 is down}.
OOC:
I just took your rolls as described, including your nat 20 attack.
Eli steps around incoming fire and in turn fires at one of the aliens below, and shatters its shoulder and chest. {T11 is down}.

Remant spins out of the way of an energy bolt, and spying the other alien heading for the gate control, wraps the being in lines of force. {T12 is trapped in a level 3 construct - will attempt to escape on its next turn}.
Diego is up. T10 is running, T12 is trapped, T6 and T7 are attacking. He wasn't attacked so he doesn't need a SD roll. Also if everyone can give me Perception or Strange rolls, that would cool.
Feb 5, 2016 2:39 pm
Seeing one of the terminal runners down and the other stopped Floats on Thunder surveys the scene of the attackers coming at them and the busted terminal below...
OOC:
Uh... Eli gave me an XP I think now would be a good time to put it to use...
Last edited February 5, 2016 2:40 pm

Rolls

The Strange (Trained one Step down) - (1d20)

(1) = 1

Redo of previous roll (Come on 2+!) - (1d20)

(17) = 17

Feb 5, 2016 2:52 pm
Floats on Thunder's knowledge of The Strange informs him that the device is not functioning properly. In fact, the gate should have opened by now which would have released its building energy. The gate has opened, but the orb continues to build energy, on some kind of runaway uncontrolled build up. What might happen? The gate will likely send the asteroid, the Ilsidur, and the local environment of The Strange on some kind of massive trip into the reaches of the universe.
Feb 5, 2016 3:29 pm
"The Alien's Iron Box grows in power, if left uncheck it may swallow us, this rock, the Ilsidur, and part of this world... We will have to deal with it quickly." the Shaman lets the rest of the party know as he searches his mind and his teachings on what they should be doing. Flight or Fix?
OOC:
With my roll of 17 would I have a general idea on if we can fix this or if it's better to bug out?
Feb 5, 2016 4:36 pm
Remnant says:
With my roll of 17 would I have a general idea on if we can fix this or if it's better to bug out?
The control panel appears to be the only way to control the orb and gate. Without examining how busted that panel is, assuming that examination isn't hindered by a language barrier, you can only guess whether or not the gate can even be shut down.
Feb 5, 2016 4:42 pm
OOC:
This is going to be either an epic new PC to the group moment or epic fail (and he or all of us die/get sucked into another world) it seems...
Feb 5, 2016 5:18 pm
If Eli's perception roll is still relevant, given Floats' roll for The Strange...

Rolls

Perception (trained) - (1d20+3)

(13) + 3 = 16

Feb 5, 2016 5:53 pm
Eli notices that Awium is entering the asteroid through the doorway behind you.
Feb 5, 2016 6:07 pm
"Awium, we're gonna need your tech skills up here!! I'll stick to what I'm good at -- spotting aliens and taking them out."
Feb 5, 2016 10:23 pm
Diego will take aim at one of the attacking aliens (T6) and pull the trigger. "The more I shoot, the more likely I am to hit something..."

Rolls

Attack Roll - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Perception Roll - (1d20)

(3) = 3

Feb 5, 2016 11:37 pm
Diego tags the alien but otherwise is focussed on the battle. ({T6} takes 4 damage.)
Feb 6, 2016 3:07 pm
Awium uses the manoeuvring thrusters on his environment suit to fly into the asteroid and land near the system terminal. Sparks continue to shoot out of the side, but he must see something that looks promising, because he starts to interact with what must be some kind of touch display.

Beside him, the orb begins breaking apart. Waves of palpable energy have begun reducing the nearby scaffolding to smaller and smaller parts.

"I need more time, it's in another language... wait, this!" and he slams a button. The orb explodes.

Thread locked