OOC Thread

load previous
Nov 6, 2021 9:07 pm
Welcome to the new players! And fantastic update post matmaisan.
Last edited November 6, 2021 9:08 pm
Nov 12, 2021 7:10 pm
Hey everyone, I am having a tough time staying engaged in this game, so I am going to officially bow out.

Thank you for your kindness and friendship. You are all amazing players, and I count you as friends.
Nov 13, 2021 7:39 am
Sorry to see you go, Hero. I was enjoying Azyrus’ company, but I understand that sometimes pacing makes it difficult to remain invested. I for sure haven’t been consistent with Caelymbor…

Hope to see you around!
Nov 13, 2021 7:18 pm
Sorry to see you go Hero
Last edited November 13, 2021 7:18 pm
Nov 20, 2021 2:05 am
Going to need an extra few days, folks. I came home from vacation into a wasps nest of stuff to do. I will update as soon as possible.
Nov 20, 2021 3:59 pm
No worries here! Take whatever time you need.

Len

Nov 20, 2021 4:28 pm
I know the feeling! good luck on tackling those wasps.
Nov 24, 2021 12:47 am
Is there anything else you need from me before I get into the game?
Nov 24, 2021 1:23 am
No, feel free to jump right in.
Nov 24, 2021 1:33 am
Ok. I wasn't sure because it didn't look like you had accepted my character yet.
Nov 24, 2021 5:22 pm
Oops! You're right! Fixed!
Dec 13, 2021 1:49 pm
Who in the party is bringing the most damage with weapon attacks right now? Leo with his sneak attack? I want to give out a bardic inspiration.
Dec 13, 2021 2:38 pm
Cormac, I think
Dec 13, 2021 2:44 pm
It looks like it's pretty close between Cormac and Leo. Since Cormac already hit this round without the extra die, I'll leave the inspiration on Leo.
Last edited December 13, 2021 2:46 pm

Len

Dec 13, 2021 7:37 pm
Thanks! I'll make sure to out it to good use.

Len

Dec 22, 2021 5:22 pm
whoops, I editted my post to roll that saving throw. ignore the attack roll!
Jan 13, 2022 10:38 am
We have captives now, right? I'm a little lost as to what our objectives are currently. Would an interrogation be worthwhile?
Jan 13, 2022 12:20 pm
Absolutely. Our interrogation of a hillman captive proved quite useful, last time around. As fars as objectives go, we are basically dungeon-delving in search of fabulous wealth, artifacts and glory! Our original reason to come here — removing the curse from an elf that had been permanently transformed into a cat — has no further hold on us. This is, however, the maze built by Zelligar, an infamous mage that disappeared. We — and the hillmen, and the gnomes, and I suppose the Trogs too — are all looking for the fabled treasure of Zelligar and his allied champion, Rogahr. We've had four violent encounters so far (the aforementioned hillmen, a giant spider, a gelatinous cube, and now these trogs), and a couple of 'social' encounters (a trio of gnome explorers, and the Mimic we bribed with a lot of food, at the entrance of this second level).

Back in the Keep, they were also asking adventurers to handle some bandits in the countryside, led by a fellow called Figs (and Caelymbor seems to have a particular hatred, and fear, of such highwaymen, having been fleeced and nearly killed by such a band) and also to investigate a mysterious supply burglar, that has been skimming incoming shipments of goods...

So what we are doing and why is an open question for the party to sort out. Caelymbor and Cormac were interested in these ruins. But they have offered relatively little loot, or answers. The other 'open quests' would involve some more exploration and investigation since we have no idea where to find the bandits or the burglar. We were also told of trouble brewing with the lizardfolk in the marshes to the south of the keep. There was also talk of the Caves of Chaos, but no one knew where those were... oh, and also the fabled eater of men, about which I recalled nothing.
Last edited January 13, 2022 12:21 pm
Jan 14, 2022 5:00 pm
Is there anything in particular we know about Zelligar and/or his treasure? I mean, delving into some ancient maze is probably enough motivation for Ovesk, but if there are any details, they might be nice to have.

WhtKnt, should this be an in-character history/religion/something check?
Jan 14, 2022 6:31 pm
You can make a History check if you wish.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.