OOC Thread

load previous
Jan 19, 2022 2:24 pm
Ugh my virtual dice hate me. Gonna have to jail some physical dice as a proxy :-D
Jan 19, 2022 6:32 pm
nuworld says:
Ugh my virtual dice hate me. Gonna have to jail some physical dice as a proxy :-D
LOL!

Just how I felt when I rolled damage for the Trog shaman’s spell: I never roll more than a third of max damage when my character is attacking, but as soon as I roll saves for enemies, or damage against my character, it’s always up there in the 3/4 range…
Feb 11, 2022 9:53 pm
There will be a delay of game. I apologize to everyone, but this is unavoidable. We are putting an expansion onto our house and when they opened the wall, they found extensive (very extensive) termite damage. So In addition to the uncontrolled chaos of having my home torn apart and remodeled, I am dealing with a rather expensive termite treatment bill (and they just keep finding more). Finally, I have a convention coming up that I serve on staff for (running the entire game room and taking care of the website). This has left me frazzled and has overcome my depression meds to the point that I am on the edge of a razor over the abyss.

I am not shutting the game down, just letting you know that my posts will be even more sporadic for the next several weeks until we get this resolved (hopefully by the end of the month). I will try to update as often as I can, but please be understanding if there is a long delay.
Feb 11, 2022 10:31 pm
Hey WhtKnt, sorry to hear things are tough at the moment. As far as I’m concerned, no worries. Take the time you need for the next weeks and come back when things have settled down on your end.
Feb 12, 2022 5:01 pm
No worries WhtKnt, hope you get the house issues resolved and your convention goes well

Len

Feb 12, 2022 5:02 pm
Sorry to hear that whtknt, that sounds like a nightmare. Best of luck resolving this issue!
Feb 12, 2022 10:44 pm
All good! Good luck with the house! I know they can be a pain.

I'll be here when the game continues.
Mar 30, 2022 11:22 am
Just dropping by to let you know I've had one of the busiest two weeks in recent memory, and could barely connect to GP. Covid again, absurd workload, kid at home, etc. Things are smoothing out now so I'll try to catch up on my IC posts soon. My apologies for holding back the game.

Len

May 25, 2022 12:01 am
Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting back into this game after the long break, and this is being compounded with a suddenly hectic schedule. So, I'm going to bow out. Thanks everyone for playing with me, and special thanks to you Whtknt for running this game. Hope to play with you all again in the future!
May 25, 2022 12:48 am
Sorry to see you go, Len, but I understand completely. My apologies for the inordinately long break. That's on me.

Len

May 25, 2022 1:04 am
Not at all, buddy. It's me that owes you the apology. I really appreciate your understanding.
May 25, 2022 11:01 am
Hi all, sorry but I am just too busy now to post regularly and so I am dropping out of the game. Thanks for running the game WhtKnt I have really enjoyed it/
Jun 7, 2022 7:50 pm
With both Len and dankel out, I think that we've lost any forward propulsion we had, so I'm going to kill this one. I have enjoyed having everyone play and I hope that you enjoyed it. Thank you to those of you who stuck it out to the bitter end. I'll leave this open for a day or three before closing it.
Jun 10, 2022 9:22 am
I fully understand, WhtKnt. Thank you for pushing this game forward despite all its ups and downs. It was a thrill to run through this adventure again. Last time I played in it was in 1982. I was but a kid, and it was my first contact with DnD.

Really liked Caelymbor, I'm going to probably try to use him in some other game. Thanks again, WhtKnt.
Last edited June 10, 2022 9:29 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.