OOC thread

load previous
Jan 31, 2020 12:30 pm
Gear and Gold:

Fable the letter acts like a scarab of protection(7 charges), you also have around 20gp in loose coins earned in Barovia, and lastly you have a clockwork amulet that you got from Bogan as payment for his loss to you.

Ecek you have a +1 dagger(actually a kukir) you got off a bandit chief, 2 potions of healing earned when you saved a traveling apothecary, and a bracelet you could trade in for some extra coin.

Kippy you have a ring of proof against detection and location, which saved you from a mad abbot wanting to get his gold trimmed alms bowls back, Kippy doesn't know what it does just that it is lucky. Also you have a stash of 60gp in loose coins and gems.

Noctra Luna She still has about 140gp worth of elven jewelry on her and an elven cloak(that has saved her life more than once).
Jan 31, 2020 3:50 pm
Nice :)
Jan 31, 2020 10:37 pm
Since Fable never drank with Bogan he wouldn't have the clockwork amulet. If you wish to substitute something else, that would be great. I'm just not going to add the amulet to Fable's gear.

If nothing else, Fable would have spent his three weeks doing stone repair work on structures around Barovia as well as chatting with the three brothers about religion in general.
Last edited January 31, 2020 10:39 pm
Jan 31, 2020 11:28 pm
And help the Abbot of the local church??

game starts here
Jan 31, 2020 11:32 pm
Aldrusian says:
Since Fable never drank with Bogan he wouldn't have the clockwork amulet. If you wish to substitute something else, that would be great. I'm just not going to add the amulet to Fable's gear.

If nothing else, Fable would have spent his three weeks doing stone repair work on structures around Barovia as well as chatting with the three brothers about religion in general.
Don't think Bogan would have taken no for an answer. Him wishing to proof he could even out drink the legendary dwarves. Might have been something you did under great duress.
Feb 1, 2020 3:30 am
I'll wait until my character is accepted to post in game
Feb 4, 2020 10:47 pm
Is our DM MIA? Maybe just busy with work ;)
Feb 6, 2020 1:50 pm
dominion451 says:
Is our DM MIA? Maybe just busy with work ;)
It seems to be the case. :(
Feb 6, 2020 7:33 pm
He seems to be missing from some other games as well. Perhaps it's a sudden illness or loss of internet access. I can't imagine that he would suddenly ghost everything, even those games he had just expressed an interest in joining, for no reason.
Feb 10, 2020 2:18 am
Yeah, seems unlikely, I'm gonna hold out for another week or so cuz I'm dying to get into this game.
Feb 12, 2020 3:31 am
Yeah, it's not looking good. I'm thinking I may run something myself.
Feb 12, 2020 5:08 pm
Any chance youd want to roll this game over to your own thread? Same characters, same module?
Feb 13, 2020 2:11 am
dominion451 says:
Any chance youd want to roll this game over to your own thread? Same characters, same module?
I've started a custom game called 'Old School D&D' which is going to be using the BFRPG system. Character levels are starting out at level 1, but with modified heroes, like Max HP and good HP gains on leveling. If it is something you would be interested in, come on over. I'll be posting more on the setting soon.. going to dig though some old modules and pull some things out.
Feb 13, 2020 4:18 am
I would indeed sir ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.