DnD5e Adventuring into the Unknown -- Open

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 11, 2020 2:25 pm
Hey, if it's open, I am still interested. I had a rough week where I was in the hospital with my wife.
Mar 11, 2020 2:30 pm
okay I will add you to the list as well --- always check the first post of this message as that is where I keep the list of coming ups and such

Which means feel free to chat here with the other potential players in our group about what you all might be wanting to play and such
Last edited March 11, 2020 2:31 pm
Mar 11, 2020 8:09 pm
@The_Evil_Dedd @evecar_solaris @theeyetyrant
It looks like we're on deck. I've got a concept or three rolling around in my head that I've not had much of a chance to play. My first choice would be a big lumbering two handed weapon fighter that has a bit of an anger problem (can't stand bullies).
Mar 12, 2020 10:38 am
DeJoker says:
I will be opening another game yes but not this week
Ok thanks
Mar 12, 2020 10:39 am
theeyetyrant says:
Hey, if it's open, I am still interested. I had a rough week where I was in the hospital with my wife.
That sucks I'm sorry to hear man. Hope everything is ok
Mar 16, 2020 4:39 pm
Okay this list of folks have applied to one of my DnD5e games and if you respond to this thread posting your interest I will upon that post add you to the list of games in the order that you post to this thread.

Beast, Diana_Nott, Djura, Brandcolt, snapperw81, phillip1882, Heimda11, LordoftheRows, Totarion2, Xcylla

Now I think one or two of you posted interest in here earlier but did not respond to the game when I opened it up as such you will need to post your interest again before I add you to a game slot. Look forward to hearing from you all.
Mar 16, 2020 5:26 pm
Okay I hope the 4 of you (The_Evil_Dedd, HoorayRat, evecar_solaris, theeyetyrant) are watching this thread as your game has been opened here --> Barrier Edge and your invites have been sent
Mar 16, 2020 5:49 pm
Yes, I'm interested in joining one of your games.

Scott (Xcylla)
Mar 16, 2020 8:35 pm
Name has been added to the next game list stay tuned here ;)
Mar 16, 2020 8:51 pm
I would be interested in joining this game, if there's a spot open.

Full disclosure, I'm still learning 5th ed and eager to play and learn the new style and gameplay.
Mar 16, 2020 9:59 pm
Hi there, I would love to join if there is still room! I am familiar with 5e, but have never done pbp before
Mar 16, 2020 10:01 pm
I take newbies as well as the experienced I have no issues with teaching someone the art of PbP or just guidelines of DnD5e or both and I have add you to the next game to be started

Note to All: Sometimes someone who has expressed interest before you does not respond in a timely manner and gets bumped from the game they were in (has happened) and required to reapply to get back on the list -- or they completely drop out (this has happened as well) -- when this occurs I take the next name on the list and bump them up to the current game this generally happens fairly quickly giving the new player ample time to jump in and make their character along with the other active players so always stay-tuned and watch your PMs that way you do not miss out on a chance to jump in
Mar 16, 2020 10:04 pm
Nope room is not running out any time soon as I have in the past juggled 50 games at one time and while I probably will not go quite that high I am sure can accommodate at least a dozen or so without issues. Just have to stagger the start times is all... and your name has been added
Mar 17, 2020 12:52 am
Hey I would love to join one of your games. I have played 5e a couple times but have never done pbp before
Mar 17, 2020 1:13 am
That is fine -- I will put your name down and alert you to when its come up takes a bit to launch each game so once I have the previous done I will launch another kind of thing
Mar 17, 2020 11:16 am
I am a Beast and I am interested in the game. I am also very confused about the PM I got which said I should state my interest here on this thread, which I think I did already before.
Mar 17, 2020 12:25 pm
I have already send DeJoker a PM for a spot in a future game
Mar 17, 2020 2:04 pm
Yes Beast you did but when I went to form the game you were to be included in initially you did not respond and as such I needed to know you were active and actually interested and I needed a new post so that I could put you back into the queue

Keep in mind folks if you do not see your name in the first post in this thread then I do not have you as being in queue and as such you will not get contacted when I start a new game. I plan to be running a series of these in order to give numerous folks a chance to give it a whirl but while you might have to wait a bit as I ramp a game up that is ahead of you I will eventually get to yours in fairly timely manner considering I do this in my free time.

Again check the first post in this thread to see who is and is not in queue
Last edited March 17, 2020 2:04 pm
Mar 17, 2020 8:53 pm
I have added the following to the first post in this Thread so please be aware of this

Expected Posting Rate: 4 / Week

Note the above basically means I will be expecting to see activity from a player once every 2 or 3 days on a fairly regular basis and this includes in responding to being PM'd/Invited to their Initial game. Which is to say beginning this next Weekend I will be enforcing this a bit more stringently for applicants since I am beginning to get folks applying and then once PM'd/Invited are not responding for a week or more which makes no sense to me.

Also if your name has disappeared from the Pending List this means you have been Invited to the new game and you should have gotten a PM as well indicating such. So check that first post from time to time its there for you not for me.
Last edited March 17, 2020 8:54 pm
Mar 23, 2020 3:28 pm
runekyndig, Xcylla, snapperw81 you have all been sent an invite to here please respond by no later than the end of Wednesday or you will be bumped
Last edited March 23, 2020 3:28 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.