DnD5e Adventuring into the Unknown -- Open

load previous
Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm
If you're okay with me not being too experienced, then I'd be up for this whenever the next (next) game opens up
Mar 31, 2020 3:38 pm
I have ran newbies to the extremely experienced so you are more than welcome

Just keep an eye on this thread (make sure you have read the first post) and pay attention to PMs and such for as soon as I am able I will be starting a new game... I have to get the ones in operational queue to a point where I can begin another as I have to stagger this so not to get overwhelmed --- I get involved in character creation helping players make a more 3d character when possible rather than the standard 2d you get in most games. Granted this game facilitates more 2d than 3d but it can be achieved but I do not push it.
Last edited March 31, 2020 3:41 pm
Mar 31, 2020 4:13 pm
Awesome, sounds cool. Of course I get that it might take a while. I'll keep an eye on here and on my PMs
Mar 31, 2020 4:51 pm
Awesome, DeJoker. After going through the pantheons, I'm thinking of a NG elven cleric of Labelas, their equivalent of Oghma and Deneir. A Seeker of my particular order. Essentially someone who goes out and hunts down and studies old/lost lore, preserves stories, artwork, etc. An adventuring historian. Side jobs include acting as a tutor, scribe, and record keeper. My order's prime directives are preserving history and the natural flow of time and life.

Sound good?
Mar 31, 2020 4:58 pm
I'd like to join as well. I played on the site a few years ago but family medical issues kept me away but I'm back and looking for a game
Mar 31, 2020 5:38 pm
Sounds great Elrondell I think you will very much like the premise of the setting

I have added you to the Queue Coachthor
Last edited March 31, 2020 5:38 pm
Mar 31, 2020 7:19 pm
LordoftheRows and USGA_Elite you have been invited to join Barrier Edge please check in as soon as you can.
Apr 4, 2020 8:48 pm
Just reading through things, but would like to join. I'm not a complete newbie, but its been a long time since I've played, and I apologise in advance if I mix up a pathfinder rule. (Though I'm used enough to my pathfinder players confusing dnd 5e rules, so I like to think I know majority of the differences). I am a newbie to combing pbp and ttrpgs, but not to the individual components.

Still looking through stuff to generate a character concept, will partially depend on what others in the group I end up in have.

Edit: Though currently leaning towards Archfey Warlock.
Last edited April 4, 2020 10:02 pm
Apr 5, 2020 4:40 am
Okay LightOfMidnight I have added you to the Queue in the first post
Apr 10, 2020 4:05 am
I'm interested in hopping into a 5e game, but I've never done Play by Post before...how long do these games tend to go? I guess I'm nervous about a commitment to a group of strangers I've never met.

I'm sure you're quite busy, DeJoker. How many games do you run at a time? And if I ask to be put on your list, about how long do you think it would be before it got rolling?
Last edited April 10, 2020 4:22 am
Apr 11, 2020 2:53 pm
Well that depends on the players and the GM -- I plan to take it as far as the players will go assuming RL does not change drastically on me

That being said it may take a little while (weeks) before I get you in but if you have patience it will happen
Apr 11, 2020 3:50 pm
Sure, you can take this as an Official Requestâ„¢ for me to join your next campaign. I feel like PbP would be a bad medium if I didn't have some modicum of patience :).

DM me whenever you're ready to embark on the next adventure, I'll be around. (And thank you for GMing. I've done it/am doing it for a live game, and I don't prefer it, but it's allowed me to appreciate GMs far more than before. You're amazing!)
Apr 13, 2020 4:39 am
Hi. I'm interested in joining a game, I'm a noobie but I'm keen to learn and can be active at least 5 nights a week
Jun 25, 2020 9:38 pm
Sign me up! :) I'm definitely interested.
Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm
No GeneCortess same game set and I believe you were in one but I could be wrong as I do not keep track that closely but you were are in one of my games some where
Jun 25, 2020 10:41 pm
yep. I'm the one.. LOL.. No two characters .. Winks.. "SHUMP"...
Last edited June 25, 2020 10:43 pm
Jun 26, 2020 6:11 am
Not in this venue as each of the DnD5e games I am running is simply a parallel version -- granted they take on a life of their own once the players hit the field but they all start out the same
Jun 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Drop me a line if you are interested in running a further game.
Jun 27, 2020 8:17 am
I know I am on the list at the beginning of this threat but I am definitely still interested if you're going to run another game.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.