DnD5e Adventuring into the Unknown -- Open

load previous
Nov 10, 2020 10:10 pm
Happy to swop as I would like to be in the same game as Mike
Nov 10, 2020 10:33 pm
ah okay that makes that easier -- hopefully Mike gets his internet sorted out soon

updated previous post
Last edited November 10, 2020 10:36 pm
Nov 11, 2020 10:20 pm
Well it appears Mike is back maybe he will chime in here once he catches up on all the things he fell behind in ;)
Nov 11, 2020 11:16 pm
Hey DeJoker, sorry to say but I had some life/medical school stuff come up and I think it is gonna be wise if I don't join this game. I'd hate to slow it down dramatically as that would be unfair. Thanks for being willing to include me though and sorry for the unfortunate news.
Nov 11, 2020 11:32 pm
Hi - my internet is indeed back (long may it last) as of today and I am interested in joining.
Nov 12, 2020 12:06 am
Okay that closes this down a bit prematurely other than adjusting my list of potential players for next game as I will still purge the list of anyone that did not check in to say they were still interested and bump other up the list -- if you got purged just let me know you are interested and I will add you back into the queue

Currently have this thus far --
1) ---taken---
2) Mike
3) dankel
4) QuantumRiot
------
Next game
1) LightOfMidnight
2) Nikcollini

So dankel and QuantomRiot please accept your invites HERE and Mike you will have to go there and apply to Join not sure why but posting your name does not return you so I could not invite you directly
Last edited November 12, 2020 12:08 am
Nov 13, 2020 12:48 am
Thanks for inviting me. I wasn't sure of the name of the game but I saw that dankel has been invited to 'Far Reaching' and QuantumRiot is in so I have applied to join that one.
Nov 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Okay Mike you are in -- you will find you have your own character creation thread but look over the Creation Parameters before diving into that and glad you finally got in
Last edited November 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Nov 14, 2020 12:28 am
QuantumRiot just dropped because a friend of his is also starting a new game and since I have only 2 in the wings at this time I will invite you both so LightOfMidnight and Nikcollini please use the link in the previous post to the others to find your invite and please jump in and let us get this thing rocking
Last edited November 14, 2020 12:28 am
Nov 14, 2020 9:32 am
Nikcollini says:
Hey DeJoker, sorry to say but I had some life/medical school stuff come up and I think it is gonna be wise if I don't join this game. I'd hate to slow it down dramatically as that would be unfair. Thanks for being willing to include me though and sorry for the unfortunate news.
Hey @Dejoker, I wrote this a bit ago and wanted to make sure you saw it.
Nov 16, 2020 10:31 am
Ah okay thanks -- apparently I missed it
Jan 3, 2021 7:03 am
Okay in search of 1 or 2 more players to step into a current game -- lost a couple of players to the Void

I have options in how to include the new character -- A) I can simply "miraculously" replace one of the previous characters as if the new character had been there the whole time and as such they will have knowledge of everything that took place prior to the current state (which is not a lot mind you) B) I can merge the character in in fairly organically in other ways depending on what the player would like.

Note I am a fairly flexible GM and one that does not let mechanics get in the way of fun (nor cause imbalances) as such I can (and have) helped make a few custom classes or tweak a few classes to make them fit more thematically so in short if there was ever something heroic you might have been itching to play this might be a place where you can do just that
Jan 3, 2021 5:03 pm
I'd be interested. What level character are you looking for?
Jan 3, 2021 10:26 pm
I'd be very interested if there's still any openings! :)
Jan 4, 2021 5:49 am
I start players at 3rd level and we go from there. Okay I think I can accommodate both of you but I if you could please give me an idea of what kind of character you are thinking of playing then I can drop you into most appropriate group -- As I have 2 different games that can use another player. Keep in mind choose what you most would enjoy playing even if its not cannon perhaps we can work it out provided it fits within the overall world dynamics
DeJoker sent a note to DeJoker
Last edited January 4, 2021 5:55 am
Jan 4, 2021 8:40 am
DeJoker says:
I start players at 3rd level and we go from there. Okay I think I can accommodate both of you but I if you could please give me an idea of what kind of character you are thinking of playing then I can drop you into most appropriate group -- As I have 2 different games that can use another player. Keep in mind choose what you most would enjoy playing even if its not cannon perhaps we can work it out provided it fits within the overall world dynamics
VikingVictus sent a note to DeJoker
Sounds good to me! Do you have any restrictions on which sourcebooks you use or is it any WotC published material?
Jan 4, 2021 9:27 am
Not really I accept most material I have even some homebrew stuff that players asked to use. It just has to be able to fit into the worlds paradigm which is predefined and even some of the official source material may not always fit as I am not running current day Forgotten Realms still most pre-Spell Plague material works just fine -- so just toss your idea out on the table and we can go from there. Of course due to some of the stuff that already is -- may exclude other stuff from dropping in.
Last edited January 4, 2021 9:32 am
Jan 4, 2021 11:31 am
I’m going to have to pass. Just back to work and it looks like I’ll be a little busier than expected for the next week or so.
Jan 4, 2021 8:37 pm
Okay szemely feel free to check back in later if your time is better --- VikingVictus I am going to be sending you a link to your invite via PM so stay tuned :)
Jan 5, 2021 10:45 am
Hello there!

Is there room for one more character?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.