Looking for game to join

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 24, 2020 8:49 pm
Hello! I googled play by post tabletop rpg and this was the first site that came up so I decided to check it out. I've never played an rpg game in this format before but I'm curious to figure out how it works and seeing if I like it or not. Gotta find something to do while I'm mostly quarantined lol
Mar 24, 2020 9:04 pm
Welcome! I had no idea how PBP works before I joined this site either but the people here are helpful and always willing to give new arrivals a hand. Any minute now, someone will drop some helpful links in this thread. If you have questions, I recommend you join the GP discord. That's the fastest way to get answers.
Other than that, just keep your eyes open in the Games Tavern and you'll find some games quickly. Jumping into the cold water is probably the best way to get going :)
Mar 24, 2020 9:11 pm
Welcome :)
Mar 25, 2020 12:50 am
Howdy! What kind of games are you interested in?
Mar 25, 2020 6:09 am
Welcome to the community, Bolo!

Don't forget to check out the New GP Member Guide.

Bowlofspinach already mentioned the Games Tavern. Keep an eye on it, and I'm sure you'll find a game in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Last edited March 25, 2020 6:10 am

Len

Mar 25, 2020 7:46 am
Welcome, Bolo!
Mar 25, 2020 6:37 pm
Welcome aboard!
Mar 26, 2020 1:37 am
Hello and welcome!
Mar 26, 2020 1:52 am
Welcome, Bolo

You do not have permission to post in this thread.