Hi all!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 1, 2020 5:55 pm
Good day to you all,

I'm an avid roleplayer (mostly pathfinder) that used to be in the pbp (though without attached systems) game but haven't for a very long time. With my job *cover teacher) becoming non existent I though now may be a good time to get into it, and why not add my (not-so new found) love of ttrpgs into it as well.

Pathfinder 1e is my main vice, but I'm often up for trying out new systems. In fact I've just recently learned how brutal Call of Cthulu can be.)I am never rolling the climb skill again)

Good to meet you all,

Light
Apr 1, 2020 5:58 pm
Welcome :)
Apr 1, 2020 6:02 pm
Welcome!
Apr 1, 2020 6:20 pm
Welcome LightOfMidnight. Pathfinder is excellent, definitely been a long-time favourite of mine, as well.

Len

Apr 1, 2020 7:16 pm
Welcome!
Apr 1, 2020 7:30 pm
Welcome!
Apr 1, 2020 8:30 pm
QaqIHmo' jIQuch!

Oh, sorry about that, I'm practicing my Klingon for a game...
Apr 1, 2020 10:24 pm
Welcome!
Apr 2, 2020 6:20 am
Welcome to the community, LightOfMidnight! There's a solid PF fan base here, and it's also a great place for discovering new systems!

Don't forget to check out the New GP Member Guide.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Apr 2, 2020 12:52 pm
Howdy!
Apr 2, 2020 11:35 pm
Thanks all :)

As a quick thing of note I seem to be having a problem asking my profile? I just get the loading hexagon.
Last edited April 2, 2020 11:54 pm
Apr 2, 2020 11:44 pm
LightOfMidnight says:
Thanks all :P

As a quick thing of note I seem to be having a problem asking my profile? I just get the loading hexagon.
Yeah - I've just tried your profile and also get an error code (500: internal server error).

The data is sends back should look like this:
{"success":true,"details":{"userID":7053,"username":"LightOfMidnight","joinDate":"2020-03-30 04:26:06","lastActivity":"2020-04-02 21:20:23","avatar":{"url":"\/ucp\/avatars\/avatar.png","avatarExt":null},"gender":"n","birthday":{"showAge":false},"location":"your location","twitter":null,"stream":null,"games":"whatever"}}

Maybe check your profile on https://gamersplane.com/ucp/ and see if there are quotes or special characters in the fields that could be throwing it out (especially the location and games)?

Failing that. Dunno. Soz.
Last edited April 2, 2020 11:45 pm
Apr 2, 2020 11:56 pm
Unfortunately I am having the same problem with my ucp.
Apr 3, 2020 12:13 am
Ah. I suspect some bad data in there. If so it’ll need the database administrator to fix it.
Apr 3, 2020 12:18 am
I've notified the administrators about the issue.
Apr 3, 2020 12:23 am
CancerMan says:
I've notified the administrators about the issue.
Thank you :)
Apr 4, 2020 3:53 pm
Hello and Welcome LightOfMidnight! I'm actually playing my first CoC game at the moment. We're still in the early phases so far, mostly gathering info etc, but I'm nervous looking forward to the action, I've heard it can be brutal exciting ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.