Many Greetings!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 7, 2020 3:12 pm
Hello, all! The name is Varian. I'm from the east coast of the United States, originally the Charleston area of South Carolina, and currently making my home in North Carolina. Social distancing sucks many, MANY unsavory things is a necessary evil, and I'm pushing through it the best I can. With luck, this will help.

I haven't been part of the forum culture since college, and even then it was limited to GaiaOnline (is that still a thing?) I've never really played games in the forum format, though I fondly remember the collaborative stories my friends and I used to write when we were much younger. I have a bit of experience with tabletop RPG games like D&D, Scion, and Of Dreams and Magic, plus a Final Fantasy and Pokemon tabletop I was briefly involved in.

I'm here, for now, mainly to join in the game of a friend of mine, Delio's Lo5R. As I get used to the medium and gain a bit of experience, I hope to join at least one other game in the next few months. Until then I am happy to make your acquaintance and I look forward to exploring this new hobby. Take care and be well, wherever you are in the world.
Apr 7, 2020 3:14 pm
Welcome!
Apr 7, 2020 3:19 pm
Welcome to the community, Varian!

Don't forget to check out the New GP Member Guide.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Apr 7, 2020 3:25 pm
Welcome Troubly :)

I know, i know, you don't deserve that nickname anymore. But maybe your characters will, especially with me :)

Have fun and enjoy yourself :)
Apr 7, 2020 3:32 pm
Welcome Varian. L5R is a fantastic game and I hope you find many other games to enjoy here.
Apr 7, 2020 3:51 pm
Qralloq, i still have some places if you want to join ;)
Apr 7, 2020 4:14 pm
Welcome!
Apr 7, 2020 4:19 pm
Welcome to the site, Varian
Apr 7, 2020 5:03 pm
Hello and welcome!
Apr 7, 2020 5:24 pm
Welcome!
Apr 7, 2020 11:58 pm
Welcome to GP!
Apr 8, 2020 12:21 am
Howdy and welcome!
Apr 8, 2020 1:38 am
Hello and welcome!
Apr 8, 2020 10:24 pm
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone!
Apr 8, 2020 10:45 pm
Welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.