Hi there!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 9, 2020 5:00 pm
Hi! I'm Zinder. I love playing games and when I was a kid (it was awhile back) I always wanted to play some D&D but back then we didn't had much chance to get a hold of the books. One summer we managed to get a rule & players book and we created characters. The process took as a week and we gave up eventually.

Ever since then I want to come back and finish what I've started. So, I'm here to make another attempt and play some D&D. I saw streamers playing and it was really awesome. I love roleplaying and did some in chats and forums but none were tied to specific system. They were sci-fi or fantasy themed but mostly 1:1 and as nice as those are I miss the group playing thing and the system.

Let's chat and maybe play a little?
Apr 9, 2020 5:03 pm
Welcome to the community, Zinder! We're glad to have you!

Don't forget to check out the New GP Member Guide.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Apr 9, 2020 5:12 pm
Hello and welcome!
Apr 9, 2020 5:18 pm
Welcome!
Apr 9, 2020 5:19 pm
Welcome! This is a great site to try out D&D and other systems. Most people here are willing to help out inexperienced or new players. Just let the GM now when you apply for a game and they'll help you with character creation and the rules :)
Apr 9, 2020 5:31 pm
Welcome :)
Apr 9, 2020 6:08 pm
Welcome!
Apr 9, 2020 6:51 pm
Welcome Zinder!
Apr 10, 2020 12:12 am
Welcome

Len

Apr 10, 2020 6:51 pm
Welcome!
Apr 10, 2020 7:39 pm
Hi there, hey there, oh there!
Apr 12, 2020 3:39 pm
Lovely to meet you! I miss face to face gaming too, my group is suspended until Everything Going On resolves so I can definitely empathize. Hope you find yourself a great group, and here if you want to chat too :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.