Belated Introduction

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 12, 2020 3:52 pm
Hey there!

I joined a few days ago and almost immediately hopped into a game, but I thought it might be polite to say hello.

I've never done PbP before, and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot. I'd really prefer to play IRL, but with the whole pandemic thing, and a full time job, and 2 kids, and college classes....I do what I can. I'm currently DMing a small DnD 5e campaign on the side that I'm pushing through to completion so I can breathe again!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to working my creative muscles in a relaxed format!
Apr 12, 2020 3:58 pm
Welcome to the community, skeptical_stun! PbP is a slower pace, but rewards you with a very rich experience!

Don't forget to check out the New GP Member Guide.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Apr 12, 2020 4:30 pm
Welcome to the site and happy gaming!
Apr 12, 2020 4:40 pm
Welcome, have fun :)
Apr 12, 2020 4:41 pm
skeptical_stun, welcome to Gamers Plane!
Apr 12, 2020 8:06 pm
Yeah, I definitely understand those good old pandemic woes. No kids here, but I can relate to the whole "full time essential" thing being exhausting. Glad you found a way to unwind, and I hope you have fun and stay safe out there.
Apr 12, 2020 8:09 pm
Varian says:
Yeah, I definitely understand those good old pandemic woes. No kids here, but I can relate to the whole "full time essential" thing being exhausting. Glad you found a way to unwind, and I hope you have fun and stay safe out there.
I mean, there was booze, but my wife was all "That's terrible for your physical and mental health", and "You shouldn't drink this early in the morning, aren't you going to work?", and "Who even pours whiskey over Cheerios??". What a buzzkill.
Last edited April 12, 2020 8:15 pm
Apr 30, 2020 7:47 am
Women eh? Next they’ll be telling us we shouldn’t brush our teeth with black tar heroin.
Apr 30, 2020 2:51 pm
Glad you found a game!

Len

May 3, 2020 6:55 pm
Welcome Skeptical_stun!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.