Preparation for second session

Apr 27, 2020 4:29 pm
Last time I wend in alphabetical order of character name, this time I'll go in alphabetical order of usernames.

So CESN, who does among the other characters does Elijah trust the least?
Apr 27, 2020 8:24 pm
OOC:
right! I need to speed up the reading!
Elijah would trust the least... Edouard since they haven't met yet (no debt right?).

Elijah ferait le moins confiance à... Edouard puisqu'ils ne s'ont pas fait la connaissance (pas the dette, correct?)
Last edited April 27, 2020 8:24 pm
Apr 27, 2020 9:28 pm
Édouard, pick a Faction for Elijah to roll.
Apr 27, 2020 10:49 pm
Elijah, Tell me a rumor or conflict you've heard about which involves the Night Faction. Then roll with Faction and mark it.
Apr 28, 2020 7:47 am
Maybe there are rumours that something woke up in the old city?

Peut-être qu'il y a des rumeurs selon lesquelles quelque chose s'est réveillé dans la vieille ville?

Rolls

Night -1 - (2d6-1)

(61) - 1 = 6

Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Pretty vague, but I can work with that...

Oh, a miss. You're caught flat-footed, something will come for you... I'll tell you what in due time...

Next BedzoneII. Who does Suzhen trust the least?
Apr 28, 2020 3:48 pm
If we're including CESN's character, it'll have to be Elijah. Otherwise it's a toss up between Victoria (oh wait, can't use her?), or Edouard, then Toby most. (I've put them all on a scale heh)
Apr 28, 2020 4:06 pm
Well, you have to pick one. Yes, we're including Elijah, no victoria cannot be picked at the moment...
Apr 28, 2020 4:25 pm
I guess that means it's me... looks like Bai has all factions checked at the moment by the way :) I'd say power based on the debt I owe her
Apr 28, 2020 5:30 pm
All Factions can't be checked. BedzoneII probably forgot to erase them after having taken an advancement.

Suzhen, tell me a conflict or rumor you're heard of concerning the Power Faction, roll with that Faction and then check that Faction if not already checked. (And also update your character sheet please.)
Apr 29, 2020 1:36 am
Rumor: There is actually a powerful member of the Power faction, an Oracle, who has largely stayed out of the affairs of Montreal. It is said they know everything.

(Yeah, I kept the checked boxes to remind myself I hadn't made a decision yet about the advancement I attained. I'll choose, erase them, then add the new check.)

Rolls

Power - (2d6+3)

(61) + 3 = 10

Apr 29, 2020 2:10 am
With a 10+, Suzhen is prepared for the conflict ahead. You've got a Deb on someone in that Faction, or a useful piece of information, or equipment, your choice.
Apr 29, 2020 4:14 am
Nice! I'd like to take either a Debt from Poitevin, or a useful piece of information about him. (Either he owes Suzhen something he needs to pay back, or she has some clue to insight into where he hides his stuff).
Apr 29, 2020 4:48 am
Okay, which one you choose?
Apr 29, 2020 2:34 pm
I'll take the information.
Apr 29, 2020 4:53 pm
kalajel sent a note to BedzoneII
Oopsylon is up next. Now being an Immortal your Start of Session Move is a bit different than other players. We need to take care of your Machinations. Now, you wanted to change one of your Schemes, you can do so now, losing any progress you have made in the dropped Scheme. Tell us what your Schemes are now. Pick one of your Schemes and a Faction, tell us how your Machinations ensnare members of that Faction, mark that Faction (if applicable) and roll with it.
Apr 29, 2020 11:37 pm
[ +- ] Schemes
I will choose Toby’s Alliance scheme and Power: Over the past few months, Toby has been gathering support for his ‘New Council’, causing a great deal of trouble for the current Council as knowledge of their corruption spreads throughout the factions.

Edit: :(
Last edited April 29, 2020 11:37 pm

Rolls

Power - (2d6+2)

(21) + 2 = 5

Apr 30, 2020 12:25 am
Looks like your scheme has derailed... Perhaps Poitevin is still looking to even the score with you...

Okay, finally, TheVagrant. Who among the other character does Édouard trust the least?
Apr 30, 2020 2:26 am
I'll go with Suzhen because Edouard is expecting the conflict between dragons and the Ordo to come back for more trouble eventually.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.