OOC chitchat

Mar 3, 2016 9:41 pm
One obligatory OOC thread.
Mar 3, 2016 9:52 pm
Green Mamba LLC. LOL, love it!

I've had to miss the past two weeks of my face to face EotE group. I just got the belly twinge of nervous excitement that I'm GMing again on Tuesday. I always get a little nervous, no matter how prepared I think I am.
Mar 3, 2016 10:03 pm
Oh snap got the main male lead roll in the movie. XD... I have to be in front for the pictures that way I'm seen. *points around at everyone's lanky behind*.
Mar 3, 2016 10:14 pm
*Lin steps in front of you just as the picture snaps*
Mar 3, 2016 10:22 pm
I see a lot of *Mala rolls her eyes* in the future. I should paste that to my clipbaord...
Mar 3, 2016 10:35 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Green Mamba LLC. LOL, love it!

I've had to miss the past two weeks of my face to face EotE group. I just got the belly twinge of nervous excitement that I'm GMing again on Tuesday. I always get a little nervous, no matter how prepared I think I am.
I find GMing in real time for my kids REALLY hard. I have so much time to prepare and craft in PbP that when I don't know something it's like "meh, I have time to figure it out."
Mar 3, 2016 11:07 pm
For sure! We run a pretty improv heavy game, so I never know what's going to happen. Last session, they flipped a light side point and made up a planet, with a smugglers haven on it that includes a doctor and a gladiatorial arena (one guys needs medical attention, they're hoping to make money betting on the Wookie fighting). I've had two weeks now to prepare that, so no biggie.

The time they really caught me though, was a night when we were missing two players. I thought I was showing up for a board game night. Instead, they asked if I'd run a flashback/side quest for just those there. I had nothing, nothing prepared. We improvised a whole session, and it was epically fun!
Last edited March 3, 2016 11:08 pm
Mar 5, 2016 4:03 am
Thoughts about how you'd like to shape your Triumph, @candi?
Mar 5, 2016 4:10 am
I've never had a Triumph before! I had wanted someone who the guy owes money or otherwise has reason to give him trouble to approach him and, well, start giving him trouble. Distracting him and allowing the others an opportunity to get closer without raising suspicion. If that's Triumph-y then that. If it's not, take your inspiration from that and dial it up?
Last edited March 5, 2016 4:10 am
Mar 7, 2016 9:53 pm
Travel Warning: ~10am tomorrow 'til late Thursday night. Possible there will be posts, but quite possible there will be a delay.

I'll have an update in place later today.
Mar 7, 2016 9:55 pm
the heads up is much appreciated! don't worry about us, we'll probably entertain each other OOC again anyway.
Mar 8, 2016 3:22 am
Any time -- and feel free to add color in the IC thread if you feel like it. :)
Mar 8, 2016 1:19 pm
We should start a thread for these jobs we're mentioning so Falryx has more hooks in us ideas to use for the plot.
Mar 8, 2016 2:33 pm
"I dunno what Mala is complaining about. She ate enough BBQ Nerf to feed a Wookie."
Mar 8, 2016 2:59 pm
"Well Lin, I figure it was the fact you set an animal on fire to burn to it's death in front of a crowd of people. I mean yeah it distracted everyone but that's because one rarely sees Nerf screaming to death while on fire... in a bar... on a Tuesday. Before Happy Hour...uh, usually never."
Mar 8, 2016 3:06 pm
"Well, maybe not on a backwater like Naboo. I still don't see why we're banned from the whole planet, just for roasting a few nerf and setting one seedy dive bar on fire. Besides, the nerf was delicious..."
Mar 8, 2016 3:25 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
"Well, maybe not on a backwater like Naboo. I still don't see why we're banned from the whole planet, just for roasting a few nerf and setting one seedy dive bar on fire. Besides, the nerf was delicious..."
OOC:
Sounds like a plot hook from our collective past... Xq
Mar 8, 2016 3:34 pm
"Even though it was most unfortunate how they were cooked... It was very good with the Bespin Bbq sauce. "
Mar 8, 2016 3:53 pm
"I had never had barbecue before and for the previous week we were on half rations because SOMEBODY thought it would be a good idea to spend our grocery budget on beer coozies that say 'Green Mamba: I'm gonna git you, sucka!' on them"
Last edited March 8, 2016 4:12 pm
Mar 8, 2016 4:00 pm
Lin takes a long pull from his ice cold, coozie wrapped beer. "Worth it. Almost as good as the men's underwear that says, 'The Mamba is Gonna Find Ya' on the crotch."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.