Irrelivy is Futilitant. ZivenOfNine is inevitable.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 11, 2020 1:52 pm
Hey all, Sharon from AZ, USA here. Call me Shar if you must, Ziven, Ziv, and Z9 are all fine too. :)

Gamer girl since Gygax, started playing in 1974. Disabled, Retired Engineer.

Largely into rules light, narrative play, but have a deep love for 3.5E D&D and Pathfinder.

Mostly DM, and into several genres from Epic High Fantasy to Superhero to Space and more.

I look forward to participating! I promise to not always be so taciturn. :)
Last edited May 11, 2020 1:52 pm
May 11, 2020 2:01 pm
Hello and welcome to GP.
Live long, and post often.
May 11, 2020 2:08 pm
Welcome ZivenOfNine. My wife proudly wears her shirt "3.5 til I Die" although I've managed to coax our group into Pathfinder. 3.5 really seemed to nail the consistency and flexibility we desire while maintaining the complexity of a tactical game.
May 11, 2020 2:16 pm
Hey Z9 and welcome to GP.

It's a great site to find a variety of styles and genres and there are games popping up all the time. Just keep your eyes open and you should find plenty of great games to join.
May 11, 2020 4:13 pm
3.5 gives me nightmares as a game master :-o
It's a lot to manage and prep.

My hat's off to anyone who can deal with it as rules light. My tiny lizard brain can't conceive of it in that way.
:-D
Last edited May 11, 2020 4:13 pm
May 11, 2020 4:16 pm
I think 3.5 was mentioned as an exception to the preference of rules-light otherwise xD
I don't think anyone would actually describe 3.5 as rules-light

Len

May 12, 2020 6:39 am
Welcome ZivenOfNine.

Your assimilation will go smoother if you take a peak at the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answer some of the common questions freshly assimilated drones might have.

New games are always popping up, like Borg in the Alpha Quadrant. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is a list of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, which Star Trek series is the best - just about anything.

Happy gaming!
May 12, 2020 4:31 pm
Welcome! Hope you can hop into a game soon.
Jun 5, 2020 10:26 pm
Hello and welcome! The post name is incredibly endearing, I hope to see you around!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.