Hello There Everyone!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 26, 2020 10:03 pm
My name is Mads. I've been invited to join by my uncle. I've been Role Playing since I was 10 Years old. I started off on forum rp and old school Yahoo Chat. Eventually as I got older I got involved in more established games rather than freeform roleplaying. I'm a big fan of anything White Wolf. 3.5 is my favorite DnD. And I love OG Pathfinder (I'm currently playing in a Pathfinder 2e game but I miss the customizability of OG.) I'm in love with RPG and I am currently working on my own independent campaign world setting for Pathfinder. I met some independent producers at Kobold Con who were interested in working with me, so during Quarantine that's my main job currently. Full time hobby. LOL

I can't wait to meet new people and RP with you. Much love.

-- Madeline
Last edited May 26, 2020 10:03 pm
May 26, 2020 10:06 pm
Welcome and have fun :)
May 26, 2020 10:07 pm
Hello and welcome!
May 26, 2020 10:08 pm
Welcome Mads, White Wolf and 3.5 are my main loves too. What's the two sentence pitch for your PF campaign world?
Last edited May 26, 2020 10:08 pm
May 26, 2020 10:28 pm
Smiles your way madbookishcrow.
May 26, 2020 10:30 pm
Hello Everybody, Thank you for the welcome!

Two sentence pitch. Hmm. I will try:

In the Riverlands the Karashi Emirate has gained their rule through death, their technological advances, their Gods of Order have all but decimated, manipulated and controlled the vibrant races that once existed in freedom across the 9 territiores. Bastia worship has been outlawed but in the shadows dissent is brewing and the voices of Truespeakers whisper their truths even as the State Silencers hunt down rebellion.
May 26, 2020 10:30 pm
Welcome aboard.
May 26, 2020 10:35 pm
madbookishcrow says:
Hello Everybody, Thank you for the welcome!

Two sentence pitch. Hmm. I will try:

In the Riverlands the Karashi Emirate has gained their rule through death, their technological advances, their Gods of Order have all but decimated, manipulated and controlled the vibrant races that once existed in freedom across the 9 territiores. Bastia worship has been outlawed but in the shadows dissent is brewing and the voices of Truespeakers whisper their truths even as the State Silencers hunt down rebellion.
That has great drama!
May 26, 2020 10:57 pm
Welcome! Nice pitch! You'll find a great group of people here. Have fun!

Len

May 26, 2020 11:19 pm
Welcome Mads!

Check out the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answers some of the common questions newcomers might have.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
May 27, 2020 5:06 am
Welcome, Mads

You do not have permission to post in this thread.