Salutations

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 1, 2020 3:10 pm
Hello Gamers Plane Realm,

My name's Slay and I am completely new to PbP role-playing and still picking off rust shards as I settle into gaming after a long hiatus (yeah, I'm one of those oldsters). I haven't had the opportunity to explore the many games in operation at the moment, but when I do I hope I'll be able to delve into a few of your productions. Currently I have one game in store, Coruscations of the Rind, an omniversal-hopping campaign using QuestWorlds/HeroQuest 2nd, but I may branch out to host a couple more, including a supers/Marvel-tied campaign utilizing Capes, Cowls and Villains Foul (by Spectrum).

Nevertheless, I'm off to the work grind thing as my time is guttering. I've heard only ubiquitously good things about this site and I'm eager to take part.

Best,
Slay Spencer
Jun 1, 2020 3:21 pm
Welcome Slay Spencer. There is a forum here called Games Tavern where you can advertise your game for recruiting players, when your are ready to proceed.

Lots of us oldsters here, and many younger folk, too.
Jun 1, 2020 3:23 pm
Terrific. Thanks, Qralloq.
Jun 1, 2020 3:23 pm
Welcome, Slay!

I'm always open for more superhero games ;) Though I'm not familiar with that system.
Jun 1, 2020 3:42 pm
Hello and welcome!
Last edited June 1, 2020 3:42 pm
Jun 1, 2020 3:44 pm
Welcome to the site! As it was previously mentioned, superhero games are welcome and I'd definitely play in another one.
Jun 1, 2020 3:53 pm
Welcome!
Jun 1, 2020 4:08 pm
Welcome!
Jun 1, 2020 4:46 pm
Thank-you all!
Jun 1, 2020 5:03 pm
Welcome aboard

Len

Jun 1, 2020 10:10 pm
Welcome Slay Spencer!

Check out the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answers some of the common questions newcomers might have.

New games are always popping up. Like Qralloq said, if you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Jun 1, 2020 11:00 pm
Great! Thanks, lenpelletier!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.