Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 7, 2020 8:01 pm
Greetings and salutations everyone. I heard of this forum from a friend on a Discord roleplay. I figured I would give it a look and a try!

It appears to be a well-done site that serves role-playing games quite efficiently.

I'm excited to play around with it.
Jun 7, 2020 8:11 pm
Welcome to GP!
What systems or types of games are you looking for?
Jun 7, 2020 8:23 pm
Hi. Thank you.

Well, I have played a little D&D 5e. Mostly, however, I have played Basic Fantasy RPG which is more OSR in a way. I also played Runequest and Mythras which are d100 systems.

But, I really like Savage Worlds and FATE.

I'm really flexible. I'm going to try and set up a SW game first to see how it runs. Thank you.
Jun 7, 2020 8:26 pm
Welcome to Gamers Plane!
Jun 7, 2020 8:35 pm
Thank you. This is a really cool forum. Nice, simple to use layout!
Last edited June 7, 2020 8:36 pm
Jun 7, 2020 8:46 pm
5e gets played here a lot.
I've also seen Basic Fantasy before, I think. And I've been in both Fate and Savage Worlds games on here before.

Long story short, if you keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, you should find something interesting soon.
Jun 7, 2020 8:46 pm
Welcome!
Jun 7, 2020 8:48 pm
Yeah, I’ve tried a few different PbP sites over the years and GP is definitely the one I like best. It’s easy to use, and the people are friendly. Even better, it’s easy to find games, and the gamers here play more than just D&D. Don’t get me wrong, I love D&D but it’s nice to try something new.
Last edited June 7, 2020 8:49 pm
Jun 7, 2020 8:48 pm
bowlofspinach says:
5e gets played here a lot.
I've also seen Basic Fantasy before, I think. And I've been in both Fate and Savage Worlds games on here before.

Long story short, if you keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, you should find something interesting soon.
Thanks! I really like this site.
Jun 7, 2020 8:49 pm
99_Ninjas says:
Yeah, I’ve tried a few different PbP sites over the years and GP is definitely the one a like best. It’s easy to use, and the people are friendly. Even better, it’s easy to find games, and the gamers here play more than just D&D. Don’t get me wrong, I love D&D but it’s nice to try something new.
I noticed. I was playing on Discord, which is nice in its own way, but the layout here seems to be really user friendly.
Last edited June 7, 2020 8:49 pm
Jun 7, 2020 8:53 pm
Welcome GM.Maestro.82! Your Clock & Dagger game idea looks great, and SWADE has been getting play here.
Jun 7, 2020 9:02 pm
Qralloq says:
Welcome GM.Maestro.82! Your Clock & Dagger game idea looks great, and SWADE has been getting play here.
Thanks! That is comforting. I know the SW thing isn't as big as some of the others, but I've enjoyed it.
Jun 8, 2020 1:11 am
Hello and welcome!
Jun 8, 2020 1:11 am
kalajel says:
Hello and welcome!
Thank you. Cool Avatar! :)

Len

Jun 8, 2020 2:30 am
GM.Maestro.82, welcome!

To get familiar with the site, check out the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answers some of the common questions newcomers might have.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Jun 8, 2020 4:03 pm
Welcome!
Jun 8, 2020 4:39 pm
Thank you all. I'm happy the site was recommended. Very cool.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.