An RPG enthusiast but still a newbie

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 17, 2020 2:50 am
Hello y'all, the name is Rookie and I found this site by a google search of finding play by post. Though im glad to find this place. I'm pretty new to Tabletop RPGs as I only have a grasp of the concept but don't have the experience as a GM or player. So as I've learned about Critical Role and Dungeons and Dragons during my junior-senior year in high school and I was interested in the game. Though I slowly researched for other games out there that might fit me. However I came across a system called Basic Fantasy which already grasp me and I'm willingly to run or play this system. It does mean as well I have played a little bit of D&D 5e and Dungeon World, but not to much of it. Overall I hope to meet new people and make friends.
Jun 17, 2020 2:57 am
Welcome Rookie555. Basic Fantasy had gotten some play here, the system is pretty solid. I hope you find some great games!
Jun 17, 2020 3:15 am
Love basic fantasy RPG!
Welcome

Len

Jun 17, 2020 4:20 am
Welcome Rookie555!

To get familiar with the site, check out the New GP Member Guide which was constructed to answers some of the common questions newcomers might have.

New games are always popping up. If you watch the Games Tavern I'm sure you'll find one in no time!

If you're interested in spectating, here is an index of public games.

We'd love to have you join us on the Discord server as well for real time chat about the site, RPGs in general, and just about anything!

Happy gaming!
Jun 17, 2020 10:56 am
Welcome to the fold.
Jun 17, 2020 12:12 pm
Welcome! Lots of good games to join on this site

You do not have permission to post in this thread.