Pathfinder Interest and Poll

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 3, 2020 1:34 am
I'd like to play a halfling monk. She prefers to use a sling when she can, but carries a quarterstaff as well in things get close.
Jul 3, 2020 4:15 am
I should mention something. I started playing a game of WotR years ago that didn't go the distance. I do kinda remember how some of the first book goes. Not well enough to say "Hey this room has good stuff in it let's check it out first," or anything like that. Not that I would want to do that even if I remembered it because that's no fun. But if that disqualifies me I understand.

If not, I'd like to play the same character. He was a human inquisitor of Shelyn with the Exposed to Awfulness campaign trait shooting for the guardian mythic path.
Jul 3, 2020 5:57 pm
One idea I'm mulling over is a druid-type character, using Spheres.
Jul 3, 2020 6:39 pm
Eggellis says:
I should mention something. I started playing a game of WotR years ago that didn't go the distance. I do kinda remember how some of the first book goes. Not well enough to say "Hey this room has good stuff in it let's check it out first," or anything like that. Not that I would want to do that even if I remembered it because that's no fun. But if that disqualifies me I understand.

If not, I'd like to play the same character. He was a human inquisitor of Shelyn with the Exposed to Awfulness campaign trait shooting for the guardian mythic path.
No worries. I know the joy of a game starting, then stopping. I actually played through the first book twice as well. I'm going to be playing with bits anyway.
Jul 3, 2020 7:06 pm
Right, popped up the games, you all will get priority. Currently no difference except Tales is the one if you want to play around with Spheres. (Though you don't have to of course)

Edit: Oh! I forgot to mention this also includes a little bit of mass combat. Only really in the second book, but I can possibly try and add it in later as well.
Last edited July 3, 2020 7:10 pm
Jul 3, 2020 7:09 pm
Which would you recommend for someone with minimal experience? I've never messed with the spheres.
Jul 3, 2020 9:18 pm
I'd say the non-sphere one, as you are.

Looks like ones already filled up, so I;m going to throw out invites to everyone else on this thread to the other. Again you don;t have o use the spheres, it was more, if multiple people use them, I'd rather they be in the same place.
Jul 6, 2020 4:25 pm
There is a free space in the non-spheres game if people are still interested. Say here or throw me a PM if so.
Jul 7, 2020 3:54 am
Still recruiting players for Wrath of the Righteous?
Jul 7, 2020 7:34 am
Unfortunately Kenes beat you do it, but I'll make a note, and if another space opens up I'll let you know.
Jul 8, 2020 3:29 am
Dang! I’ll stay frosty and on my toes for it. I’ve wanted to get into that AP fir a hot minute!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.