Hello!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 1, 2020 8:29 pm
Hello everyone! I am looking to return to gaming by PbP after a long absence form this site (I think my last posts/interactions were pre-2017?). I was pretty active here for a bit, but then my previous company changed their IT policies and blocked Gamersplane. I found it too difficult to keep up with games after that, and dropped off the site.

I am working remote now, and IT has no power over me! I'm interested in getting back in to a game! I may start a game at some point, but right now I am looking to jump back in as a player. I am currently running two online game groups right now (one FFG SW game, one D&D 5e game) and I don't want to over-commit myself.

I've been gaming for almost 30 years (though not continuously). Started with D&D Red Box and moved up from there. My comfort zone right now is FFG Star Wars, Genesys, and D&D 3.5/5e. I tend to like story and character driven campaigns that lean away from excessive grimdark, although a healthy dusting of moral ambiguity, heavy consequences, difficult choices, etc. can be make for good drama!

In the real world I'm a CAD Designer and Team Leader in the environmental engineer industry. I like good stories, biking, art, delicious food and good rye whiskey.

Looking forward to jumping back in!
Last edited July 1, 2020 8:30 pm
Jul 1, 2020 8:47 pm
Welcome (back) to GP. I joined after you left so we haven't interacted yet but I'm looking forward to joining a game with you.

If you need a refresher on how the site works, check out the New GP Member Guide and have a look at some public games.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern subforum.

And then there's also the Discord server if you just want to chat about whatever in real time.

Happy gaming!
Jul 1, 2020 9:19 pm
Welcome back.
Jul 1, 2020 10:46 pm
Welcome back!
Jul 1, 2020 11:58 pm
Welcome back
Jul 2, 2020 12:26 am
Welcome back! Goodly amounts of Star Wars and Geneys to be had.

Len

Jul 2, 2020 3:26 am
Hey, welcome back :)
Jul 13, 2020 11:05 pm
Welcome back!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.