Hey Everyone!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 1, 2020 7:23 pm
Well hello there people, you can call me Faye and I'm happy to join your community.

I've been playing TTRPGS for roughly six or so years and have been playing PBP games for about half that. I tend to lean towards D&D 5e and Pathfinder 1e as my systems of choice as I'm most comfortable with them. Currently I'm looking for a game to fill my spare time and to hold me over until my in-person games can be worked out again...or at the very least we can get a concrete online alternative set up for everyone. Though I digress.

Either way, it's great to meet all of you an I look forward to getting to know people better in the future!
Aug 1, 2020 7:51 pm
Welcome, Faye!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Aug 1, 2020 8:40 pm
Hello and welcome!

Len

Aug 1, 2020 8:49 pm
Welcome Faye!
Aug 2, 2020 2:03 am
Welcome!
Aug 2, 2020 3:17 am
Howdy! Lots of D&D and Pathfinder 'round here, so you should find a game pretty easily.
Aug 2, 2020 3:18 am
Welcome!
Aug 2, 2020 6:24 am
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and even more-so to bowlofspinach for the helpful links and advice.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.